All reviewsbeautiful frescoesdel gigliotrain stationring the doorbellsingle roombrass plaquemedici chapelrooms are amazingamazing place to stayold palacewater pressure in the showerfirst floordefinitely stay at this hotel againstunning hotelpleasure of stayinglocation is greatthe entire staff
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was a family residence that was converted into hotel rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and well appointed. Room #4 has an amazing fresco on the ceiling. The breakfast is very good. Walking distance to Duomo church and all the tourist attractions. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our group of 4 women loved staying at Hotel Burchianti! We had the quadruple room which included two, 4-poster beds, great windows, a seating area and a beautiful fresco on the ceiling. The hotel is wonderfully located. Breakfast was perfect and the beds are very comfy. I can't say enough good things about this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Everything about this hotel is wonderful. Our room had a fresco on the ceiling from the 1700's. The owner was personable, helpful, and very nice. We ate breakfast in a large Baroque room with classical music playing in the background. The location is walking distance to the train station as well as all the major sites. This is my new home every time we are in Florence.

Room Tip: There are restaurants on either side of the hotel. Both EXCELLENT! Ask for the room with the fresco on the ceiling.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We were in Firenze for only two nights. The receptionists were really nice and welcoming. Breakfast was really good too. We got two very nice rooms, with all the space and devices needed. The apartment 3, on the top floor, is amazing! The only trouble was to find the location and park the car. It took us a little time, but as soon as it was solved, the stay in Burchianti was a complete pleasure. The hotel is very close to good restaurants, attraction, museums, and the Duomo.

Room Tip: both rooms we took were perfect!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I only had the pleasure of staying at Burchianti for one night, as I was based in Rome for the majority of my vacation and was only in Florence to do a photography tour. The hotel Is well situated - very close to the train station, the Medici Chapel, Santa Maria Novella and the leather market. Other sights are merely a few more minutes walking distance. The hotel is on the second floor of what appears to be a palazzo. You ring the doorbell downstairs to be buzzed in, then you walk to reception on the second floor. The lobby is attractive and comfortable. I believe there are only six rooms. Mine was a single room, but was surprisingly spacious. There was a flat screen TV, a nice enclosed shower, blow dryer, toiletries and even slippers. I slept well; I didn't hear any sounds from the street, though you can hear sounds from other guests in the hotel itself. A breakfast buffet is included in the rate and it was quite good. There were fruits, cereals, cakes and other pastries, cold cuts, cheeses, breads, juices, coffee and tea. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful, particularly Sofia. She provided me with a map, noted the hotel's location and the closest sights, recommended restaurants for local Florentine/Tuscan cuisine, loaned me an umbrella when it began raining unexpectedly and suggested two shoe stores when I needed to buy some canvas shoes. I loved the ambience of the hotel and felt completely at home, largely due to the excellent staff. I hope to return to Florence and stay again in the very near future.

Stayed: September 2017