“Love it!”
Review of Sushi Nami

Sushi Nami
Reserve with
Sushi Nami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,866 of 2,926 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Fresh fish and nice and delicate rolls for a very good price all you can eat! The place cozy and petite, and you really should make a reservation before going!

1  Thank Renata J

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I've ordered something like 100€ of sushi using their website, but they received no order (despite I received a confirmation email). after one hour I phone them, but they simply laugh at me saying that they do not receive any order from the site, because the site doesn't work anymore, laughing and cutting down the talk. well, they lost a customer. forever.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

why have an online order service that even sends you a confirmation e-mail and then they never get the order!!! i like their sushi but come on deactivate it! I'm not paying for my order that i had to do by phone after an hour...

1  Thank PaoloDellafiore
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Usually I don't really care about service as I don't need anything extra. But these guys, well... very bad service. You can also read it in the other reviews.
The sushi however was great and fresh so for that reason I would come back. I would however come back for lunch as that is really cheap and kind of justifies bad service :)
Make sure to have a reservation. We entered the place and had no reservation, the place still had many free tables but the rude girl said: no reservation, no table. So yeah be sure to book.
Really, I would only come back for the sushi as I'm a sushi lover but otherwise no way.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Worst service. They got our order wrong twice in a row--mixing up tuna and salmon. As I'm allergic to shrimp, I hate to think what other orders they might be messing up. The guy who served us was completely RUDE. Do not waste your money or time here.

1  Thank Lee C