Hotel Santa Maria Novella is lovely. Just a short walk to the SMN station and every other site you may want to see. Breakfast is bountiful and delicious. It was however, the excellent staff that really made my stay. From the moment I arrived they were attentive and kind. This holds true from the very knowledgeable front desk staff to the housekeepers, the bell men, and the servers at breakfast. Everyone was so helpful in making my stay in Florence a most memorable and enjoyable experience. This was my second stay, and will definitely come back. B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella