1,657 results
All reviews led lights una hotel ponte vecchio fun hotel san frediano train station cool hotel modern design superior room minute walk mini bar close to the hotel excellent hotel breakfast was included shower portraits hallway
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This was not only our favorite hotel on our recent trip to Italy, it's my most favorite hotel ever. The rooms are so fun and artistic and unusual in their decor, and spotlessly clean. Fabulous bath products, plenty of heat and hot water, a huge and delicious breakfast spread, and the nicest, most helpful staff. What a winner!

The location is tucked away, only about a 20 minute walk from the madness that is the tourist center of Florence. Overall, we had an amazing stay. We're doing a tour of Europe next summer and I am going to try to find a UNA hotel in London or Paris.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Francesco_Marzola, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Vittoria Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Mrs Steffie,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful words about the experience passed at UNA Hotel Vittoria.

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your time here.
Togheter Atahotels and UNA Hotels and Resorts form the first italian chain with 42 hotels all over Italy, not in Europe. So if you want to organize a trip around Italy don't hesitate to contact us.

Bedises I invite you to click “like” on Facebook pages “UNA Hotels&Resorts (Firenze)” and “UNA Hotels&Resorts” to be informed about our best hotel offers and the most important events in the city.

Greetings from all the staff.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Good hotel on a nice and quite location, within walking distance of the center and train station, friendly staff that responds immediately to requests and issues. Breakfast was included instead of being an option you have to pay extra for, airport is about 15 minutes away by taxi (costs less than 30 euros), extra phone in the bathroom, all lights could be controlled from the bed, restaurants and bars nearby. Warm water pressure was very low, bed was a bit too hard for my preference and for me the pillows could be better too, cleaning of the bathroom wall could be better (hairs were left behind), we ended up with no water at all (was quickly solved by the staff).

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Francesco_Marzola, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Vittoria Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Mr Terence,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about your stay at UNA Hotel Vittoria with the other travellers of Tripadvisor.

The cleanliness and hygiene is a priority in UNA Hotels. The rooms are cleaned by a specialized staff and our housekeeper occurs every day the standard of cleaning, just to ensure maximum cleanliness.
I'm sorry about the inconvenience of the water that was solved promptly by our maintenance staff.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the historical quarter of San Frediano and the professionality of our staff.

I hope to welcome you again at our UNA Hotel Vittoria for your next stay in Florence.

I send you my best regards.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

you may like or you may hate it, the hotel's room's design and colour may make you uncomfortable, may be so called the artist preferred hotel, so disappointed with the half board dinner which you have to pay if you want continue the booking. Anyway very interesting of the lobby design and the professional reception staff.

Date of stay: September 2017
Francesco_Marzola, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Vittoria Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comment about your stay in Florence with us.

UNA Hotel Vittoria has a particular and extreme style, thought to amaze guests.
We have a restaurant at disposal of our guests otherwise they can choose to eat anywhere else in town.

I'm glad that you appreciated the design of the lobby and the professionality of our staff.

I hope to welcome you again at our UNA Hotel Vittoria.

Best regards.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Visitting Firenze for the first time with my wife and her sister. We booked the UNA Hotel Vittoria based on their website and a good deal. We booked three nights for an extended weekend. From the outside the hotel looks quiet traditional with a calm and clean front facade. But when you enter the hotel lobby thinks starts to change fast. The look is now what I would describe as "artsy" without being intrusive. It is a feast for your eyes - not a bad thing if you are waiting in line (which we didn't have to). Each hotel room is different and you must accept some no classical hotel interior elements like mirrors in the ceiling and different kind of coloured light sources. But - again - it is balanced and not too much.
The hotel is located in walking distance to nearly every major sightseeing and the city centre. The breakfast was good and the service level high. I would be happy to book another stay at this excellent hotel.

Room tip: Perfect for a couple looking for quiet hotel centrally locarted
Date of stay: March 2017

Dear Mr Lars,

Thank you for sharing your precious comment about UNA Hotel Vittoria with the other travellers of Tripadvisor.

I'm glad that you appreciated the style and services of the hotel and that you enjoyed your stay here.

We would like to thank you also for choosing our hotel for your holiday in Florence.
Don't hesitate to contact us to plan your next trip.

Best regards.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Overall we had a very pleasant stay and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. It was in a perfect position for us, outside the main city but within a 20min walk to the historic centre. I’ve seen some other reviews and understand where there are coming from as it is a bit quirky and boutique in nature with the décor and room layouts but as long as you’re open minded it’s a very nice. There is wasted space in the room and it could do with a sofa but apart from that they are very well appointed and have all the added soaps, shower gels etc that you could want. There is a room minibar but no way to make a hot drink and although you could get these from the bar our main criticism was that it didn’t often have a member of staff there and you had to find someone to serve you, I would stay there again though.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Francesco_Marzola, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Vittoria Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Mr Ron,

First of all thank you for choosing our UNA Hotel Vittoria for your stay in Florence and for leaving your precious comment about your experience with us.

I'm glad that you appreciated the particular style of the structure, thought to amaze guests since their arrival.

Don't hesitate to contact us to plan your next stay in Florence.
I invite you to click “like” on Facebook pages “UNA Hotels&Resorts (Firenze)” and “UNA Hotels&Resorts” to be always informed about our best hotel offers and the most important events in the city.

I send you my best regards.