10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$194
Hotels.comUS$194
PricelineUS$194
eDreamsUS$194
Orbitz.comUS$194
CheapTicketsUS$194
4,005 results
All reviews happy hour free mini bar minute phone call minute walk ponte vecchio other guests every evening walk along the river free wifi bus stop wonderful hotel home away from home our honeymoon visiting florence our room was spacious around the corner an easy walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021

Super nice hotel. Its located outside the ZTL zone but still walkable to the city. The parking is very good and safe. So you dont have to worry about your car. The hotel and the room is nice and clean. breakfast is also very good. They also provide free mini bar and happy hour for you.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Tubtim P
HotelDavid Firenze, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2021

Dear Guest,
Nice to see you had good time with us and I'm happy you took advantage of the many free services :-)

Reviewed 7 June 2021

we stayed twice last summer, and look forward going back this year. Super friendly, fantastic rooms, parking provided, and very well organised in dealing with the covid measures - couldn't have been better.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank jnbxl
HotelDavid Firenze, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Dear Guest,
You have been a repeater Guest since the covid was there and I'm happy to see that despite all you wanted to come to the David to relax.
See you next time :-) and happy 60!
Gabriele

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

My fiancée and I stayed at Hotel David for 3 nights in August/September 2018. Florence was without a doubt the most amazing city we have ever visited together, and Hotel David was a big part of that.

The location is absolutely perfect as the hotel is situated outside of the main hustle and bustle of the city centre, but still only a 20 minute walk from the main attractions such as the Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo. It is also situated close to the Piazzale Michelangelo viewpoint (where I proposed). There is a bus stop nearby for those who find it difficult to walk long distances.

I can’t speak highly enough of the hotel staff and amenities. Guests are made to feel welcome as soon as they cross the front door and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have a very authentic feel to them. The hotel operates a free mini bar policy which gets replenished each day, and also a “happy hour” every evening with a selection of wines and snacks to nibble on.

Once this terrible pandemic is over, we will definitely be returning to Hotel David as part of our honeymoon (hopefully in 2022). Stay safe and see you soon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank matthewmC3840IB
HotelDavid Firenze, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear Guest,
This is the time that you have back what you delivered in the past....I'm honored to have Guests like you and I'll be super happy to host you for this unique event :-)

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I have stayed here in the past and have always found it to be an exceptional hotel. I had a booking this time but, like many others, was prevented due to this awful pandemic. While I had to fight to get any sort of compensation from my airline and other travel arrangements the owner of the David simply cancelled my reservation without any penalty or questions asked - and this was just a a day or so before we were due to arrive!

I read reviews on other hotels on TA and frequently see the phrase "nothing is too much trouble". In the case of the David it is 100% accurate.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank UKcritic
HotelDavid Firenze, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Guest,
Since ever Hotel David has been considering its Guests like friends who come over to visit Florence and to stay with us. You gave us the energy to improve our little hotel and make an ideal place where your problems become our problems and where the joy of an experience in Florence become our goal. You will always find a friend here and this is the reason why it is so special.
Thank you for sharing your experience I'm sure it is useful for other travelers to choose their hotel in Florence.
Stay safe and see you in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

My first wonderful trip to Florence. We could not have stayed anywhere more perfect. We had a suite, which had a stunning terrace with views over the Duomo. The people at the hotel were very sympathetic and we felt safe and looked after in these strange times. Also the happy hour was a lovely touch and we had an aperoil spritz in their pretty garden. A perfect stay, nice hotel staff and a lovely, special hotel.

Room tip: The suite Room 31 is gorgeous and has a lovely private terrace.
Date of stay: September 2020
4  Thank Robber222
HotelDavid Firenze, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear Guest,
Your words of appreciation make this situation less heavy :-)
I'm happy you carry good memories about the hotel and the time spent in Florence I'm sure next year it will be better!