Review Highlights
Great food tour!

Our family of 8 loved this food tour the day before Christmas. Let’s just say we didn’t need a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TwingoBraveHeart
Florence, Italy
via mobile
It's a no brainer - best way to eat your way through Florence!

This was my first food tour - had no idea cities offered this incredible service, and in my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Craig M
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from US$75.14
from US$33.53
from US$52.02
from US$80.92
More Info
All reviews nude and food tour gelato mama nat wine shop list of recommended restaurants italian mama food tour with nat foodie tour balsamic vinegar boiled beef love food bollito florentine food central market food market food culture food and wine
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

In every street there is a restaurant with indoor and outdoor tables, the food is fantastic and prepared and served in a short time.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Nat is delightful, and introduces travelers to Florentine places, foods and customs. I loved all of the morning! The San Lorenzo market was an opportunity to get to know vendors which I later visited to stock up on special items to take home. And Nerbone, the best bollito! The trip to the sommelier was wonderful, one wine with taste treats after the next. Sent home a case hand picked by Livio! I also took Nat’s recommendations on restaurants and enjoyed some great meals at less touristy spots with authentic local cuisine.
Thanks Nat for sharing your insider’s tips!

2  Thank 997lyndas
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

What a great day out.. An amazing insight into florences history, food and culture. Great fun with our wonderful guide Gloria who made the day with her enthusiasm and knowledge. Plenty to eat and drink with new things to try around every corner. My favourite tour for years.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank William W
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the Florence for Foodies tour. Mama Natalie was amazing. She is fun and informative. We really wanted to do the Nudes part of the tour but there were no more tickets available for that. We had an especially good time at Conti. The vinegar and oil tastings were so interesting and the food all delicious. we bought some things to take home. Pack very light so you'll have room to bring things home. I also bought a large piece of parm reggiano cheese to bring home. Really great price and delicious.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We signed up for the Walking History Food Tour after our neighbors told us about it. We only had 1 day in Florence and are more interested in food and wine than art, so this was the perfect tour for us. We walked to all of the main sights in Florence and got to eat along the way! Our guide was wonderful and gave us a lot of information we didn't know about the city. She also stopped at some places we never would have known were significant and gave us the history behind them. The food was amazing too- I love how she asked us a couple of questions about food allergies and things we didn't want to eat and then ordered for us, picking out things she thought we would like. She was always spot on! My tip for this tour- come hungry!! I didn't realize we would get so much food on this particular tour since it was the walking history tour and not the regular food tour. We started off with chocolate croissants and cappuccinos then moved on to lunch - Panini , gelato and an aperativo. Great way to end our trip to Italy!! The other huge plus was that we were the only ones on this tour - having a private tour was an amazing experience! A must do while in Florence.