“The Nude and Food Tour was a highlight of our entire trip!”

Florence for Foodies
Ranked #11 of 167 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Nat & Sam, two passionate and fully licensed guides on Foodilicious tours packed with Florentine food, traditions, facts & fun memories. We´ll show you Florence’s hidden gems and the best that Florence has to offer.We also offer truffle tours and afternoon wine crash course with Italy's best sommelier 2014.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

When I now look back on our 17-day trip through Venice, Florence, and the Amalfi Coast, I realize that the Nude and Food tour was one of my favorite things. Our guide was Nathalie and we absolutely LOVED her! She was extremely knowledgeable and SO MUCH FUN. Learning about Michelangelo's David statue in the Accademia was just the best. Her enthusiasm was contagious and although we expected to just "check it off the list" with seeing this masterpiece, Nathalie made the history and details so enthralling. Even weeks later, I remember most of what Nathalie taught us.
And THEN...the food tour. PHENOMENAL! We went to a fabulous bakery for pastries and coffee, and then to the Central Market. Learning about the local traditions was just amazing and the food was soooo good. We then spent time with a fabulous sommelier who conducted numerous wine tastings with food pairings. And then, we ended with gelato, of course! I cannot say enough about this tour because it added so much to our Florence visit. It is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

2  Thank KathyPTC
"wine shop"
in 43 reviews
"mama sam"
in 24 reviews
"list of recommended restaurants"
in 17 reviews
in 34 reviews
"florentine culture"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We did the Nude and Food Tour and it was completely awesome. We love food tours and do them in any city we go to and this was an excellent tour. Mimi was our guide and she was so knowledgeable, about both art and Italian food and wine culture. You are given a lot of food and wine on this tour as well, all from small-scale restaurant producers. You can feel good about the vendors that are supported on this tour. In addition, we got to enter the museum without waiting in a line that was a block long, so that was excellent. Book this tour! You will not regret it.

1  Thank Brendan F
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This was the second time in Florence that we were able to use the services of Florence for Foodies. The planning was easy and tailored to our time there and the tours were wonderful from Nude and Food to truffle hunting in the Tuscan countryside. We highly recommend using their services to enhance your enjoyment of Florence!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Our tour with Mimi (Florence Food Tour) was the best thing we did during our entire 2 week trip in Italy. Fascinating, delicious and so much fun! We left the tour stuffed (no lunch needed after that) and had learned SO much about Florence, the food and culture. Highly, highly, highly recommend for anyone interested in seeing a bit more of Florence and trying some amazing local food beyond pasta and pizza. I tried things that I thought I would hate and would have previously never tried before, but found out that I actually LOVED them! The expanded my horizons and was a wonderful experience. Plus Mimi was AMAZING and one of the most warm, genuine, and knowledgeable people I've ever met in Italy. Just loved every minute of this!

1  Thank kuhoops0421