“2nd visit - absolutely brilliant”

La Buchetta Food & Wine restaurant
Ranked #38 of 3,047 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Description: Visit the first Brunelleschi Palazzo, in the hearth of Florence, and experience a Gourmet's lounge with a flavour of contemporary art. Open from 12.00 To 15.00 and from 19.00 to 23.00 , lunch and dinner. You can teste our traditional and creative cousine. is better to reserve a table thank you soo much.
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant twice over Christmas. (Trip advisor doesn’t let you write two reviews within a month so this is why I am posting this now). The food is unbelievable, the service is outstanding. I would highly recommend this place!! Thanks for a great meal!

3  Thank Jeremy G
Write a ReviewReviews (2,742)

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We dropped in without a booking. The team were very helpful and accommodating. The waiter explained the menu and frankly the food was amazing. Angels and demons gnocchi was brilliant as was the lasagne. Fillet stroganoff was sublime and all served magnificently. We can not recommend highly enough, and not too pricey either.

3  Thank Salmondebz
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday here. The food was great. I suggest the regular filet with truffle shavings, which is what my husband got. I got the filet with a sauce, which was very good, but sauce heavy. We also split a pasta with meat sauce to start. Everything was decadent, delicious. Surprise birthday slice of cheesecake was a nice treat.

3  Thank kchopivsky
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Never had a bad meal in the 5 days I was in Florence, but from the reviews decided to make this restaurant our special last night meal, and so glad I did to.

This restaurant topped them all, the food is simply stunning and if/when I get back to Florence I will definitely be be making more that one visit here.

2  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The service at this establishment is very attentive, the food is excellent and the prices are very good. We liked it so much we went twice, and they remembered us. If you like beef, the steaks are large and very tender. There are plenty of other choices; pasta, gnocchi and other traditional Florentine fare. Dinner for two with house wine came to 78 and 80 euros for the two evenings we enjoyed there. By the way - they have a web cam in the kitchen, so you can see your dish being prepared. It is one of the cleanest kitchens I have ever seen, Reservations recommended.

2  Thank eva m