All reviews olive groves renaissance villa overlooking florence swimming pool century tower antique furniture tower suite tuscan hills breakfast terrace walk into town cab ride modern amenities the hotel offers our honeymoon old world charming hotel pitti palace
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Amazing in every way. Totally worth spending extra to stay here. It was a great experience and actually made our whole trip better. Easy walk down to town and easily the best views of Florence available.

Room tip: Request room 5. It's awesome.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Belflorence, Owner at Torre di Bellosguardo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We are so happy that you were happy and enjoyed your stay in Bellosguardo. We are most grateful for your kind words. We hope you will return soon and give us a second opportunity to make you feel at home. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stayed here a couple weeks ago with some friends, it was without a doubt the most amazing place I have ever stayed in. It is located just outside Florence, with a wonderful view over the city and a lovely terrace to view it from. Our room was great, no complaints to be made and the staff were always on hand if there were any problems. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Florence. All in all a beautiful old building with great views and great service.

Room tip: The two floored room is lovely
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Belflorence, Owner at Torre di Bellosguardo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Guest,
We thank you for such kind and generous words and are delighted that all was to your satisfaction during your stay. We very much look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and it was magical. Florence is a beautiful city and this hotel really lives up to that. It had traditional rooms that mean that you are enveloped into the heart of Tuscany. It is slightly out of the city which I personally found ideal as it was only a 20 minute walk to the city centre yet it was extremely peaceful. The food was incredible in the hotel, however, the best bit for me was the view....a panoramic view of the whole of Florence....just beautiful. Highly recommend, if I ever go back to Florence I hope that I will be lucky enough to stay here again.

1  Thank theflashpandaontop
Belflorence, Owner at Torre di Bellosguardo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Guest,
OF COURSE you must stay in Bellosguardo if you ever return to Florence. We loved having you and seeing how often you would gaze upon Florence. Thank you for all your glowing words.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Most gorgeous place I’ve ever visited in Florence. Amazing views, beautiful architecture and very scenic. Lovely rooms too! The food was delicious and the overall experience was so so so enjoyable and I would happily return soon.

Dear Guest,
It was lovely having such an enthusiastic client as you. We are most grateful for your kind review and look forward to spoiling you once again. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This is quite the most beautiful place I have ever stayed. Romantic, scenic and well situated, this hotel is like a fairytale. Even in winter we had beautiful sunshine making the whole place glow. I loved how there were so many baths rather than showers, I must have had at least 9 bathes in the short time I stayed there- how often is it that one gets a view of the whole of Florence from the tub? Cannot praise this enough, bellisimo.

Dear Guest,
You are now the cleanest guest to leave a hotel....We loved having you and are happy that you so appreciated Bellosguardo. Thank you for such a glowing review. We hope you return soon.