Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Opera at St. Mark's Anglican Church
from US$40.50
More Info
from US$75.20
More Info
1,096 results
All reviews la boheme love duets intimate setting st marks front row seats madame butterfly great acoustics franz moser first row small audience great introduction unique experience visiting florence ponte vecchio performers pianist carmen
Reviewed 18 October 2018

We went to see the performance of Rigoletto. Great performance from the singers and the pianist. Really appreciated the Director explaining in English what the next scene was going to be about. Had an enjoyable time at the opera.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The setting with a small group gives a unique, personal experience to the performance. The Three Tenors was an impressive and fun show. The singers and the pianist are amazing; I had chills throughout the performance.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We throughly enjoyed the concert that we attended. The piano recitals were sublime and both performers had beautiful voices. A memorable evening for us!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I am used to the Opera with a full cast and Orchestra so this was very different but surprisingly amazing. I saw Carmen, which is my favorite opera, and having a handful of performers and only the pianist did not take away from it. With a small venue and excellent acoustics, I was actually able to hear the lyrics. The artists were amazing and they do belong on a much bigger stage. This is a unique experience that you must try if you like Operas. However; it's a bit expensive considering that I paid less for an Opera at the Teatro del Maggio.

1  Thank Rouge C
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I can't recommend this enough. It was a wonderful evening. The performance was terrific.

Bring money for a delicious intermission drink and to support projects for disadvantaged children.

It is a win-win!