Lowest prices for your stay
US$205
SAVE US$282
Hotels.comUS$205
PricelineUS$205
Trip.comUS$453
All reviews mona lisa boutique hotel filtered water la gioconda hot tub great location prior to our arrival the breakfast area king bed pastries hotel is perfect mercato centrale restaurant recommendations visiting florence the hotel staff train station sati
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

The front desk attendants were so friendly and helpful during our stay. They helped us with restaurant recommendations and would call to make reservations for us. Before our stay we also emailed them and they arranged a local tour guide, Barbara Bonelli, for our visit to the Uffizi. Not knowing art very well this helped us get a lot more out of our museum visit. This was our first trip to Florence so we didn't know what to expect - but this turned out to be a great location - very close to the Duomo and short walk to the Uffizi, Bargello, etc. The hotel also had a nice breakfast buffet with plenty of choices - scrambled eggs, espresso bar, pastries. The Giaconda suite was very stylish, had everything we needed, and was kept in perfect order. Like many European hotels the room is not overly spacious but has lots of storage nooks/shelving and an in-room safe. We did not end up making much use of the little loft room above, but it would be convenient if one has to work - there is a little couch and desk. This would definitely be our first choice is we get the chance to return to Florence!

2  Thank cf131
Theframehotel, Direttore at The Frame Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear Guest ,

Thank you so much for staying at The Frame Hotel and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to learn that you had an amazing experience with us.I'm happy you enjoyed our exclusive Gioconda Suite , our breakfast and also our services.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future,

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Great location and the best hotel service. I would definitely recommend staying here... The reception team was very helpful and made our stay in Florence very easy. The story about the Mona Lisa was also very charming

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Theframehotel, Direttore at The Frame Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Guest ,thank you so much for your kind feedback and your appreciation for The Frame Hotel .It's so important for us to know that our staff was helpful and pleasant. Do not hesitate to contact The Frame Hotel as soon as you will decide to visit Florence again.

Reviewed 30 January 2020

The Frame Hotel is a wonderful boutique hotel in Florence. Really fun seeing the decor and learning about its history. The staff knocked themselves out. We got in late, it was my birthday - after we made it to our room, they asked us to come back down and had wine and an appetizer waiting for me in celebration. It's steps away from great shopping, eating and the Duomo. The room was exceptionally clean and probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. It was a great place to stay and will be my go to the next visit.

1  Thank lesleyh60
Theframehotel, Direttore at The Frame Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing The Frame Hotel and for the beautiful words of appreciation that you wanted to give us on our Hotel and our Staff. The satisfaction of our guests is a top priority for us.
I am pleased that you could appreciate the attention dedicated to you. On behalf of all the staff, I hope to welcome you again soon at The Frame Hotel

Reviewed 26 January 2020

It was very wonderful hotel.

It was fourth time in firenze. It was the best hotel.

I have stayed at gioconda suite room in four days until yester day.

Breakfast is very nice.

Above all, staff of hotel is perfect.

I putted the card key in the room twice but they kindly helped me.

And when I need their help, the always help me .

very clean room, nice staff.

I really want to stay again this hotel.

Thanks very much

꼭 강추하는 호텔입니다 역이랑도 가깝고 두오모랑도 가깝고

조식도 맛있고

직원들이 너무너무 친절합니다! 피렌체 이번이 네번째인데 최고의 호텔입니다

로마에서 묵었던 호텔보다 훨씬 좋았습니다

Trip type: Travelled with family
Theframehotel, Direttore at The Frame Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing The Frame Hotel and for the beautiful words of appreciation that you wanted to give us on our exclusive Gioconda Suite, The Staff and the Breakfast . The satisfaction of our guests is a top priority for us.
I am pleased that you could appreciate the attention dedicated to you.
On behalf of all the staff, I hope to welcome you again soon at The Frame Hotel

Reviewed 20 January 2020

There are so so many hotels in Florence, which makes selecting one a bit overwhelming.
After reading many reviews again and again, I decided to go with The Frame Hotel and am very glad that I did.
The location was excellent. An easy walk from the train station (which is not always the case given the cobblestone) and also close to all the sights.
We arrived around 8:30a and were pleased to learn that our room was available so we were able to check-in. We were given a nice tour of the hotel as well as a bit of information about the history and then shown to our room.
The rooms are well-appointed and very modern. The bed was comfortable and the space overall felt very calming. It was lovely to have such a relaxing and quiet space right in the heart of the city.
The experience felt very personal. The staff knew who we were and what room we were in without us having to tell them. This may have been because it was January and the hotel was empty, but maybe not. Either way it was very nice.
We had a very nice experience at The Frame Hotel and would certainly recommend it to others as well as return on our next visit.

1  Thank jessieboo
Theframehotel, Direttore at The Frame Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Dear Guest, I’d like to thank you for your extraordinary review . It is so important to read that The Frame Hotel staff were able to be closed to your expectations . I’d like to thank you also because you clearly underline our staff passion and orientation to clients. We are a very young hotel and we attempt in building a new path, very personalized and attentive to the wishes and needs of customers. The entire staff would greet you both, we all look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back as soon as possible.