“Fresh and Delicious ”
Review of Com Saigon

Com Saigon
Reserve with
Com Saigon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 3,084 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$23 - US$40
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Description: A corner of Vietnam in the heart of Florence. This is Com Saigon, the only vietnamese restaurant in Tuscany.
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We were craving fresh Vietnamese food after eating pizza and pasta for a week and this place delivered! The service was warm and inviting. The decor was fresh and modern. We ordered rice paper rolls, Bùn and Pho...everything was delicious. The prices are reasonable, probably not as cheap as we are used to paying for Vietnamese food but it was worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The pho noodle soups are decent. The taste is very clean but very flavorful. It's definitely a good quality broth. However, the dishes are rather small and not very cheap. In summary, good taste but the portions are a bit too small.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

After so much Italian food we needed a break from it and this restaurant definitely was it.

It wasn’t too expensive and very good. We had the pho and the beef thighs, super tasty.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This is the best restaurant in Italy. If you want to travel to Italy, you can not miss this restaurant, because there are many dishes from Vietnam . I have eaten a lot of dishes, and the dishes were very tasty . Believe me, this is the best restaurant and everyone in the restaurant is kind and friendly!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I got the beef pho and I didn't even take 4 spoons.
I told the owner I didn't like my food. He said made me pay AFTER he took my food away.

If I knew I was going to pay I would have taken it to go or something.

If you are use to REAL ASAISN food this place is not for you.

Don't waste your money.