Hotel Regency(Florence)
US$338
Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$273
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$370/night.

Il Guelfo Bianco(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$117
Official Site
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$238
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

US$361
US$238
US$152
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
US$546
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$620/night.

All reviewsgreen roomcentral locationplace to staybusiness tripheavy luggagetrain stationexcellent stayno liftan easy walkstar hotelsilviafirenzeaccommodationguesthousegraziemapaccademia
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We found this little place through AirBnB and could not have been happier with our stay! The host Sylvia is very warm and welcoming, she was also very helpful with local information and had some excellent tips if desired! The room itself was beautifully decorated and felt very private with our own bathroom.

We had such an enjoyable stay and felt at home in Firenze very easily here! Would definitely come back as a first choice when we're next here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
bbhfirenze, Proprietario at BBH Bed and Bed House Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks Lauren for your beautiful review, I'm happy you felt at home in BBH :-))))

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great 4-day stay in Florence at BBH's Orange Room. We didn't get to meet Silvia but were warmly welcomed by Claudia who shared with us the top places to go in Florence. Our room was clean and as described and very close to the city's historic center as we only took about 5 minutes to reach the Duomo! On our second day we had all our towels replaced by clean ones. Although we didn't meet Silvia, she was very caring and communicated often with us to check if everything was to our liking or if there was anything else we needed. Overall, it was a great experience and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Florence! We will surely get back to BBH once we have the chance o revisit the city! :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had the yellow room to myself. It's at a convenient location, surrounded by good restaurants. The room is cool with fan already. Silvia, the host is very nice and flexible, so does her assistant. I had a great stay. Will visit next time also.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2017

It was my first solo trip ever. My stay in BBH Firenze was the best!! The owner, Silvia, was very kind and helpful. She will tell you how to get around the city, places to visit, best restaurant to eat, etc. You can ask her anything, she's very friendly. My room was fantastic, super clean and smells nice :). Wifi speed is a bit slow, for those who is on business trip may find it quite challenging especially when need to send urgent email. But nobody wants to open email and do work in Florence :p ! Florence is magnificent, truly fallen in love with the city. Will definitely come and stay here again. Grazie, Silvia!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
bbhfirenze, Proprietario at BBH Bed and Bed House Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Great guest!
Thanks for your review , is very important for me :-)

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Cute, affordable, and convenient place to use as a base for visiting Florence. Easy 5 minute walk from the central train station (Santa Maria Novella), close to a supermarket, pretty churches, cafés, pasticcerie, and a 10 - 15 minute walk from the Uffizi and Accademia. Located in a quiet area away from the crazy tourist areas... a refuge :) Yes, there are stairs, but I was helped with my luggage going up and down, so no problem there for me. Silvia was lovely -- I only spoke to her in person when I was leaving (she kindly let me use my broken italiano with her :D ), but there was another girl who checked me in who was also very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo