“Excellent food at a great price”

Tosukana Sushi Restaurant
Reserve with
Tosukana Sushi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #343 of 3,082 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Description: Restaurant with Japanese and Chinese cuisine with choice of dishes from two separate menus. For the Japanese menu you can choose the menu 'all you can eat' at lunch and dinner. The restaurant, which has an outdoor area, is completely renovated.
Reviewed 20 October 2018

I visited this restaurant during a week in Florence around the end of August. When looking for a sushi restaurant, I found this one was very close to my hotel and had good reviews, so I decided to try it. I was not disappointed! The sushi was excellent quality, using very fresh fish, and the service was quick. I was also amazed by the special offers: €23 for all you can eat in the evening, or €13 for lunch, if my memory is correct. Having enjoyed this restaurant so much the first time, I recommended it to a number of colleagues and we had dinner there another day; they too were impressed. Finally, I made one more trip at the end of my stay, for a total of three visits in one week! I can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys fresh sushi (and at surprising prices), well worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Chen L, Proprietario at Tosukana Sushi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

I'm very happy to read a review like yours, this is a recognition for our work.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The mist amazing sushi place and for a very good price. I totally recommend this place!! All the sushi you can eat for a reasonable price and very friendly people :)

Date of visit: August 2018
ChenL740, Proprietario at Tosukana Sushi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you very much for so grateful review.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Very fresh fish, and nice sushi. Owner is very friendly! Will definitely go back again when next visiting Florence.

Date of visit: August 2018
Chen L, Proprietario at Tosukana Sushi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

I am very grateful for the review.

Thank you very much i hope to see you soon in my restaurant.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

During my short stay about 5days in Florence, I visited the restaurant twice. I really appreciate the clean and comfortable dining environment and the good quality Chinese food. The restaurant also offers Japaneses food with all you can eat option. I didn't get a chance to try the all-you-can-eat menu, this would be on my list of to-do for my next visit to Florence. The lady (owner of the restaurant) was very friendly and did not mind spend the time explaining to me the different options that I could consider to customize my order for my preference. I enjoyed my experience there and will return for sure!

Date of visit: May 2018
Chen L, Proprietario at Tosukana Sushi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We had been eating Italian food for about 9 days and were looking for something different...more spicy....more protein...different taste completely. We ordered the spicy chicken Asian dish, Philadelphia rolls, veggie spring rolls and fried rice...all of it so fresh, so spicy, so delicious, it practically melted in our mouths! Highly recommend giving this a try. We thought it was the best Asian good we’ve ever had...not so salty and sooo fresh!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Chen L, Proprietario at Tosukana Sushi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

We are very proud to receive such excellent reviews.

We take great care in buying and processing fish, hoping to make our customers happy when they eat in our restaurant.