“Chines Restaurant...”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Well it isn't a Japanese restaurant only in it's name it is Chines. A food looks good, but far from the Japanese tastes, the staff wasn't nice so I can't recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great place! Lots of selection on the all you can eat menu. A bit of an adventure to try to understand as mostly in Italian. Rolls were delicious! One tip - ask how many pieces of each roll you are receiving. We ended up with way too much food as we saw tables were receiving 3-4 pieces and we ended up with 7-8 pieces.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This's my third time in Aji Tei - incredible tasty ....
I really enjoyed my dinner here. Sushi is very tasty, staff working quickly and price is good for that quality of food. Option " all you can eat " - perfect .
I'd recommend this place for lovers of sushi !
Well done !
Best regards to Aji Tei.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I have been to the restaurant for my second time last week.
The restaurant offers the formula "all you can eat". For 28 € you can order whatever you prefer from the menu, including desserts.

What I really like from this place, is the choice of rolls and the excellent quality of the food!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We got there more than one hour and a half before closing time, the place was crowded, but nothing unusual. We asked a waitress for a table, but she just pointed in a general direction, without even bothering to say good evening. At the counter, the person in charge spoke to other people who skipped the line before noticing us. When I finally managed to get her attention, she asked if we had a reservation, and, since we didn't, we were told there were no tables available.
This would be normal and also to be expected, but I saw the amount of free tables, and of people who alreay ate and were about to vacate their ones.
The fact that they didn't ask us if we wanted to wait, combined with the staff attitude, was extremely unpleasant and could have ruined our evening (couple).
Luckily, there are better places for sushi in town.

Date of visit: November 2016