We ate at this restaurant in April 2012. We came to eat here based on the very high notes from TripAdvisor for this restaurant. It was the worst idea of that day!
1. We had a table allowing us to see how the cooker (an old man) was working. The overall hygiene by cooking is very poor. The cooker was preparing the salats on the garbagge bin.
He was dirty and had dirty nails.
2. As the cooker served us the hot pasta he was breathing in the plate of our baby to cool down the pasta. Terrible!
3. The drinking glasses were dirty.
4. The food he brough us was not fresh, the potatoes and meat were probably from the previous day and just re-heated before serving to us.
When we saw all these terrible things we did not eat and we left the restaurant after paying the food (it was not cheap what we ordered).
DO NOT GO THERE! If you are sensible, you may vomit after seeing these things!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.