“Perfect Location, photo's don't do the listing...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 1 June 2019 for a stay in May 2019

Date of stay: May 2019
Your age range 50-64
2 Jun 2019
It was a real pleasure to host Michelle, Brian and Christi! they are very charming and smart guests! I am very happy they enjoyed Florence, the apartment and the neighborhood. It was really pleasant to exchange with them throughout their stay. I wish to thank them for having taken great care of the apartment. I do hope our paths will cross again in the future! highly recommend to other hosts. Best wishes to all of them!
Travis P
“Comfortable, elegant and perfectly located.”
Reviewed 2 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We had a great stay and loved the fact that we were within walking distance of the heart of the sights. The loft was very nice and the air conditioning was a welcomed treat. The owner was great to work with and went above to help us reserve a parking garage close by. This location will be top of list for future visits to the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
5 Oct 2018
I wish to thank these very charming guests for their kind review and their appreciative words about me and the apartment. I really enjoyed hosting them. I am also very grateful to them for having taken great care of the apartment. We would certainly love to have them stay again with us at any time and maybe for a longer period, if they wish. Guests highly recommended to other hosts! Grazie e arrivederci!
Dan B
“A great place in a perfect location with the best host!”
Reviewed 2 October 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My wife and our two teenage daughters (16 & 18) stayed here for 3 days and loved it. You can't ask for a better location, right across from Pitti Palace it is within walking distance to everything. It is safe, Gusto Pizza is right next door (great for your first night in!), there is a farmer's market a block away in the square with a handful of good restaurants and the host Dominique is amazing. Helpful, speaks perfect English, picked us up at the airport (even after waiting for our diversion to Pisa), booked us a personal trip to Tuscany and was our escort for the day, as well as took us to the train at 6am our day of departure. All for a superbly fair and equitable fee. He even contacted me the next day to ensure we got settled OK in Rome! Thank You Dominique! And thank you for your lovely, clean well kept apartment. Your hospitality is the best. ..looking for a reason to come back sooner than later! Ciao'

Date of stay: July 2018
5 Oct 2018
It was a great pleasure for me to host this nice and very smart family! I really wish to thank Dan and Jill for their kind and appreciative words about the apartment and on myself. I am glad they spent a great time in Florence and enjoyed the winery tour we took together! It was very nice exchanging on many topics with the whole family during that day. I enjoyed every minute of it! I am so pleased they had a great time staying in our apartment. I also wish to thank them for having left the apartment very tidy and very clean. I would definitely recommend them to other hosts and really hope to welcome them again in the future. Ciao to all of you and all the best!
James0215...
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Everything you need for vacation ... Comfort, Location and Quality.”
Reviewed 28 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The location of this apartment was perfect. Steps away from the Pitti Palace and the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, plus, it is on a quiet street. Grocery shopping nearby as well as restaurants and shops. Walking distance to all major sights. We were two couples and there was plenty of room for us. The beds were very comfortable. The pictures were exactly as to how the apartment looked. Dominique greeted us upon arrival. He was a very exuberant host and gave us a lot of information to digest and he was always available to talk to if you needed anything. He even came to the apartment at 6:00 in the morning to call us a taxi for our departure.

Date of stay: September 2018
1 Oct 2018
First of all, I really wish to thank James for his review. It has been a great pleasure to host these two charming couples. I, very much enjoyed having them stay in the apartment. I am also grateful to them for having taken great care of the apartment. When we first met, I really enjoyed spending some time with them giving them insights and suggestions on Florence and on our close neighborhood. Upon check-out It was also very interesting and pleasant to exchange with them the experiences they had had during their stay. I would highly recommend them to other hosts and would love to welcome them again in the future!
Tom D
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Quiet street close to everything”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This beautifully and lovingly restored apartment home is entered from a locked door on a quiet, narrow street, just steps from the Pitti Palace. Beds, kitchen, bathroom, dishwasher, gas stove, washer/dryer, air conditioner all in great working order and fully equipped. Dominique has a hobby of working with stone, so the huge slabs of beautiful marble in the bathroom/shower match perfectly. Just one detail that demonstrates the care taken. There is a tapas bar downstairs next door that had lively flamenco music. Once the door to the apartment was closed, you could hear nothing. Even if there were traffic on the little street in front — which there isn’t— you wouldn’t hear it. Dominique makes sure everything is in place. A wonderful stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
30 Jun 2018
I sincerely thank these smart and charming guests for their kind comments made on the apartment, its location and on myself. My sense of hospitality is natural and spontaneous but sometimes it is also very nice to receive such nice compliments. I am so pleased they enjoyed their stay and I am thankful to them for having left the apartment so tidy and clean. I do hope they will come again and stay with us in the future. Guests highly recommended to other hosts!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.