“Everything you need for vacation ... Comfort...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

James0215...
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Everything you need for vacation ... Comfort, Location and Quality.”
Reviewed 28 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The location of this apartment was perfect. Steps away from the Pitti Palace and the Ponte Vecchio Bridge, plus, it is on a quiet street. Grocery shopping nearby as well as restaurants and shops. Walking distance to all major sights. We were two couples and there was plenty of room for us. The beds were very comfortable. The pictures were exactly as to how the apartment looked. Dominique greeted us upon arrival. He was a very exuberant host and gave us a lot of information to digest and he was always available to talk to if you needed anything. He even came to the apartment at 6:00 in the morning to call us a taxi for our departure.

Date of stay: September 2018
1 Oct 2018
First of all, I really wish to thank James for his review. It has been a great pleasure to host these two charming couples. I, very much enjoyed having them stay in the apartment. I am also grateful to them for having taken great care of the apartment. When we first met, I really enjoyed spending some time with them giving them insights and suggestions on Florence and on our close neighborhood. Upon check-out It was also very interesting and pleasant to exchange with them the experiences they had had during their stay. I would highly recommend them to other hosts and would love to welcome them again in the future!
Tom D
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Quiet street close to everything”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This beautifully and lovingly restored apartment home is entered from a locked door on a quiet, narrow street, just steps from the Pitti Palace. Beds, kitchen, bathroom, dishwasher, gas stove, washer/dryer, air conditioner all in great working order and fully equipped. Dominique has a hobby of working with stone, so the huge slabs of beautiful marble in the bathroom/shower match perfectly. Just one detail that demonstrates the care taken. There is a tapas bar downstairs next door that had lively flamenco music. Once the door to the apartment was closed, you could hear nothing. Even if there were traffic on the little street in front — which there isn’t— you wouldn’t hear it. Dominique makes sure everything is in place. A wonderful stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
30 Jun 2018
I sincerely thank these smart and charming guests for their kind comments made on the apartment, its location and on myself. My sense of hospitality is natural and spontaneous but sometimes it is also very nice to receive such nice compliments. I am so pleased they enjoyed their stay and I am thankful to them for having left the apartment so tidy and clean. I do hope they will come again and stay with us in the future. Guests highly recommended to other hosts!
nascarmom...
Texas
“Perfect location in Florence”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This apartment was awesome! First of all, Dominique was so wonderful to work with. We were very impressed by his hospitality and kindness. The loft has everything you need and it is in a perfect location. It is very easy to walk to all of the main attractions. We cannot wait to return and spend more time in this great city and this great loft. Thanks Dominique for an awesome stay!

Date of stay: May 2018
7 Jun 2018
It was a real pleasure to host this sweet American family! I wish to thank them for their nice comments. I am glad they enjoyed their stay at the Loft, the neighborhood and of course Florence. I am also grateful to them for having taken great care of the apartment during your stay. It was very pleasant exchanging with them upon check-out. I sincerely hope our paths will cross again in the future and I would definitely recommend them to other hosts. Best wishes to all of them!
Elaine C
NYC
“Wonderful apartment to see Florence”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Being our first time in Florence, Dominique gave us a lot of great suggestions on what to see and where to eat. He helped us make a dinner reservation on short notice and it turned out it was one of the best meals we had in Italy. The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable, and the kitchen was well-stocked. The Pitti Palace, Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi museum were only a short walk away and there were plenty of small eateries near the apartment. It is a great location to stay to see Florence.

Date of stay: April 2018
Your age range 35-49
2 May 2018
Such a cute and smart family! I wish to thank them for their kind and appreciative words. I am very pleased that they spent such a great time in Florence and enjoyed our apartment they took great care of. I, also, enjoyed spending time with them providing suggestions and tips on Florence they needed. I really hope to welcome them again in the future. Highly recommended to other hosts!
Adventure...
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful Apartment in a Great Location”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment was perfect for our family of four. We loved the location and ammenities. Dominique was a gracious host. He was extemely helpful providing directions, restaurant recommendations and arranging for transportation. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

Date of stay: April 2018
16 Apr 2018
I wish to thank James for his review and his kind comments. I really enjoyed spending some time with this charming family and I am very glad to hear that they enjoyed going the different places I recommended. I sincerely hope our paths will cross again in the future. Highly recommended to other hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.