“Wonderful apartment to see Florence”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Elaine C
NYC
“Wonderful apartment to see Florence”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Being our first time in Florence, Dominique gave us a lot of great suggestions on what to see and where to eat. He helped us make a dinner reservation on short notice and it turned out it was one of the best meals we had in Italy. The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable, and the kitchen was well-stocked. The Pitti Palace, Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi museum were only a short walk away and there were plenty of small eateries near the apartment. It is a great location to stay to see Florence.

Date of stay: April 2018
Your age range 35-49
2 May 2018
Such a cute and smart family! I wish to thank them for their kind and appreciative words. I am very pleased that they spent such a great time in Florence and enjoyed our apartment they took great care of. I, also, enjoyed spending time with them providing suggestions and tips on Florence they needed. I really hope to welcome them again in the future. Highly recommended to other hosts!
Adventure...
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful Apartment in a Great Location”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment was perfect for our family of four. We loved the location and ammenities. Dominique was a gracious host. He was extemely helpful providing directions, restaurant recommendations and arranging for transportation. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

Date of stay: April 2018
16 Apr 2018
I wish to thank James for his review and his kind comments. I really enjoyed spending some time with this charming family and I am very glad to hear that they enjoyed going the different places I recommended. I sincerely hope our paths will cross again in the future. Highly recommended to other hosts.
Tom F
Sherborn, Massachusetts
“Great property , location and owners !”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Close to the Pitti Palace this property was ideal for my wife and I and our adult daughter . Furniture , beds were clean , modern and comfortable . The owner Dominique could not have been more helpful . We communicated via e-mail and he introduced us to a first day tour of a beautiful vineyard in Chianti, local restaurants and multiple excellent suggestions . He and his wife are warm and welcoming . I would stay again ! We loved it !!!

Date of stay: September 2017
4 Feb 2018
It was a real pleasure to host Tom and his very nice family. I am glad they enjoyed staying in our apartment. I wish to thank Tom for the nice comments he made on my wife and I as well as on the Loft and its location.
I also wish to thank Ton and his family for having taking so much care of the apartment and would love to host them again in the future. Best wishes to all of them!
helroy60
New York
“Perfect Stay in Florence!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was my first visit to Florence, and I was unfamiliar with the city and neighborhoods. I'm so glad we chose this apartment which is in a lovely section of the city, just across the Ponte Vecchio and right by the Pitti Palace. The location is perfect. There are fewer tourists, but you're so close to the city center.

We were so pleasantly surprised when we walked into this apartment. The photos don't do it justice. It's in a 15th century building (there's a flight of stairs up to the apartment, FYI). Dominique is the quintessential host - he was in touch before our trip, was charming and friendly, and thought of everything. There was a lovely welcome basket with some wine and food for us, and he walked us through all the details of the flat.

The decor is chic and comfortable. It's fully equipped and very spacious. I had the loft, and my friend had the bedroom on the main floor. The apartment is great for a family with 2 kids or 2 couples. There are two bathroom sinks - one just outside (where the washer is) and one in the bathroom, which makes getting ready in the morning easy (shampoo is provided, FYI).

From the apartment, you're just around the corner from Gustapizza, a terrific pizzeria (which he walked us to upon arrival so we could enjoy a delicious lunch), and there's a grocery about 5 minutes away where you can get everything to stock the fridge - including wine. (Dominique gave us directions). He also arranged a dinner for us at a delicious Osteria where we had authentic Florentine steak - delicious!

In short, I would go back to Florence - and to this apartment - in a heartbeat. Dominique is a delightful host - one of the best!

Date of stay: October 2017
8 Nov 2017
It has been a great pleasure to host Helen and Susan. I really wish to thank Helen so much for her kind comments on the flat and on me. I, very much enjoyed having them stay in the Apartment! So dynamic, Helen and Susan really made the most of their short stay in Florence. They are very nice and smart persons with whom I got on very well! They took great care of the apartment and I am so grateful to them for that. When we met, upon check-in, I enjoyed spending some time with them giving them insights and suggestions on Florence and on our close neighborhood. I am so happy they followed them and enjoyed them. Upon check-out It was also very interesting and so pleasant exchanging with them the experiences they had had during their stay. Really the kind of persons you would like to become friends with! I would definitely recommend them to other hosts and would love to welcome them again in the future! Arrivederci e a presto!
gail78201...
Baden, Canada
“Dynamic Dominique!”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I have never known anyone as willing and helpful as Dominique. Our friends and we were overwhelmed by his kindness and generosity. Oh, and by the way, the apartment is wonderfully convenient by foot to anywhere in central Florence; it was clean, comfortable, charmingly decorated--all you could want for a delightful stay. We all voted to go back again to the Pitti Loft. Thank you, Dominque (and Sondra)!

Date of stay: October 2017
6 Nov 2017
It has been a real pleasure to host Gail, her husband Bill and their dear nice friends from London. I really enjoyed spending some time with all of them. I wish to thank Gail for her kind and touching review. I really got on very well with Gail and the rest of the party! They took great care of the apartment and I am also very grateful to them for that. I would definitely recommend them to other hosts and hope to welcome them again in the future! Dominique & Sondra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.