Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
Expedia.comUS$144
PricelineUS$129
Trip.comUS$159
1,063 results
All reviews top floor great location interesting art beautiful street complimentary mini bar coffee machine rooftop terrace train station beautiful hotel the hotel staff walking distance definitely stay here again ponte vecchio central location i highly recommend this hotel visiting florence main attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2020 via mobile

A beautifully designed hotel with wonderful modern artwork throughout. The designer room was very comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful and the top floor breakfast and complimentary coffee area was lovely (in addition to the coffee machine in our room). The hotel is very well located, easy walking distance to all the great sights of Florence. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jason_and_F
Reviewed 25 March 2020

I had booked 3 days to stay at Hotel Milu this week; unfortunately, due to the world pandemic of COVID-19 I was restricted from traveling. Hotel Milu's hotel manager was so understanding and helpful to walk me through the process to cancel my reservation. Believe me, I am so sad I will not get to see Italy at this time, explore Florence and this hotel; but what is comforting is knowing that the hotel manager was so hospitable to me as a virtual guest. This speaks volumes of their character and this is the kind of professionalism and kindness that customers appreciate. I look forward to the day that there are no restrictions to travel as I will most certainly re-book my stay with Hotel Milu. I hope all of the staff stays in good health and I look forward to my someday future visit.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank JanineWanderlust
info i, Responsabile reception at Hotel Milu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Dear Janine,
thank you for your nice words! It really means a lot to us.
We hope to welcome you soon to satisfy your expectations and to make your stay enjoyable.
We send you our best regards.

Milu staff

Reviewed 9 March 2020

Hotel Milu is a delight. The location is amazing, very close to shopping areas and the sites. All the staff were extremely helpful, especially Bruno. We would highly recommend staying here and hope to return at some point. Thank you Hotel Milu for a very pleasant stay!!

Date of stay: February 2020
info i, Responsabile reception at Hotel Milu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Milton,

First of all thank you for choosing our Hotel and for describing the quality of our services and the perfect location.

The testimony of your stay gives a sense to the daily commitment that all the staff of the Hotel Milu infuses into their business. We are really happy that all our services have lived up to your expectations and that our staff has contributed to making your stay more enjoyable.

In the hope of being able to welcoming you again, we send you our best regards.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

We had four nights here to explore Florence. We chose the location as it is central and we were able to walk everywhere, and return to the hotel before going out for the evening.

It is in the most expensive shopping area with designer label shops all along the street but the hotel is reasonably priced and very accessible from the station. The area is pedestrianised and thus quiet.
Our bedroom was large with a modern bathroom, the lift worked perfectly as we were on the second floor and the breakfast was on the fifth. The morning spread was a good choice and the charming staff offered eggs or omelette freshly cooked which is so much better.
All of the staff were helpful, informative and genuine in wishing to make our stay go well.
I would positively recommend visitors to the sights of Florence to go here.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Roger C

Dear Roger C,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay so much! It is our main goal to make our guests feel welcome and to provide the best services, we do our job with much passion and dedication and we are thrilled to read such nice words!. It will be a great pleasure to host you again! Thank you so much for your kind words, we are really happy that you had a great experience!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

I stayed at Hotel Milu on my honeymoon. The location is wonderful. Easily walkable from the train station (if you're not traveling with a lot of luggage). The hotel itself is beautiful and the room was perfect. I also greatly enjoyed the staff who were incredibly welcoming, friendly and accommodating. I would be more than happy to stay at Hotel Milu again the next time I am in Florence.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
info i, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Milu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear lauraemoss,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing this review with us. We are so happy you chose Milu Hotel for such an incredible occasion. Knowing that everything was up or better your expections make us really proud and we hope to host you soon in the beautiful Florence.

We wish you a wonderful day,
Warm Regards,