Hotel Regency(Florence)
US$385
  • Breakfast included
Il Guelfo Bianco(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$166
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$337
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$406/night.

US$334
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$382/night.

US$225
US$133
Hotel David(Florence)
US$210
US$203
All reviewsvisit florence againtrain stationbalconyeurowifi
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I stayed there for 5 nights. Firstly, I was disappointed because I booked a room 3-4 weeks earlier with a bathroom inside the room. However, when we arrived, we got a bathroom separately from our room as on the next day the administrator told us we could change the room after 3 nights because all are occupied! I do not know how many days in advance I have to book a room and probably it may not be the one you booked. Generally, the room was clean but on the balcony there was an ashtray that was not emptied before us and it stayed like that the whole time-5 days. Also there was a drop of blood under my pillow on the sheet -like from some blurred mosquito because I was awakened during the nights from their zoomed and smashed 3 of them for all my staying there. Of course the sheet was not changed. 3EU costs the breakfast which deserves the money though it is not for every morning. Also the administrators are friendly.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We stayed for a night. Near to SMN train station (800m). When we reached there, no one was there at reception and we had to wait outside downstairs for some time. Then someone came and opened the door. The room was spacious and good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

There is nothing particularly special about this place. The location is very good, not great. The room was perfectly adequate, but nothing special. The best thing about this B&B is the owner Gianluca. He absolutely went out of his way to make sure I needed nothing and since I was going to be leaving the room before breakfast one day, he prepared a breakfast for me the night before that I could enjoy when I woke up. It is a short walk away from the train station, which is great and the cost was very affordable. I was travelling alone, and the room had two twin beds, which are too short for me. But the bedding was so comfortable, I didn't even notice. And, it has a great little terrace overlooking a very busy intersection, which is always fun. I took some wine out there one night and had a great time just watching everything going on. Great job Gianluca! It was a pleasure to meet you and thanks so much for everything you did to make my brief stay outstanding. I hope to return to Florence and if I do, I'll be staying with you again!

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I stayed here for three night with a friend. I was amazed how they preserved the old style interior. We had a private room outside our room and it was totally equiped with all you need and it feels like I stayed in a palace with the designs of their interior. The thing is its very noisy around 5am. Its close bto the train station and theres a bus stop very close by if you dont want to walk like 13-15 mins to the station . The owner was so kind and sweet, always smiling and very accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends