“Clean, quite, safe neighbourhood, with lovely staff”
Review of Belfiore B&B

Belfiore B&B
Ranked #233 of 661 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We stayed for a night. Near to SMN train station (800m). When we reached there, no one was there at reception and we had to wait outside downstairs for some time. Then someone came and opened the door. The room was spacious and good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

There is nothing particularly special about this place. The location is very good, not great. The room was perfectly adequate, but nothing special. The best thing about this B&B is the owner Gianluca. He absolutely went out of his way to make sure I needed nothing and since I was going to be leaving the room before breakfast one day, he prepared a breakfast for me the night before that I could enjoy when I woke up. It is a short walk away from the train station, which is great and the cost was very affordable. I was travelling alone, and the room had two twin beds, which are too short for me. But the bedding was so comfortable, I didn't even notice. And, it has a great little terrace overlooking a very busy intersection, which is always fun. I took some wine out there one night and had a great time just watching everything going on. Great job Gianluca! It was a pleasure to meet you and thanks so much for everything you did to make my brief stay outstanding. I hope to return to Florence and if I do, I'll be staying with you again!

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I stayed here for three night with a friend. I was amazed how they preserved the old style interior. We had a private room outside our room and it was totally equiped with all you need and it feels like I stayed in a palace with the designs of their interior. The thing is its very noisy around 5am. Its close bto the train station and theres a bus stop very close by if you dont want to walk like 13-15 mins to the station . The owner was so kind and sweet, always smiling and very accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends