“A great place to end up at the end of the night.”
Review of Belfiore B&B

Belfiore B&B
Ranked #234 of 661 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2016

There is nothing particularly special about this place. The location is very good, not great. The room was perfectly adequate, but nothing special. The best thing about this B&B is the owner Gianluca. He absolutely went out of his way to make sure I needed nothing and since I was going to be leaving the room before breakfast one day, he prepared a breakfast for me the night before that I could enjoy when I woke up. It is a short walk away from the train station, which is great and the cost was very affordable. I was travelling alone, and the room had two twin beds, which are too short for me. But the bedding was so comfortable, I didn't even notice. And, it has a great little terrace overlooking a very busy intersection, which is always fun. I took some wine out there one night and had a great time just watching everything going on. Great job Gianluca! It was a pleasure to meet you and thanks so much for everything you did to make my brief stay outstanding. I hope to return to Florence and if I do, I'll be staying with you again!

Stayed: June 2016

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I stayed here for three night with a friend. I was amazed how they preserved the old style interior. We had a private room outside our room and it was totally equiped with all you need and it feels like I stayed in a palace with the designs of their interior. The thing is its very noisy around 5am. Its close bto the train station and theres a bus stop very close by if you dont want to walk like 13-15 mins to the station . The owner was so kind and sweet, always smiling and very accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 4 August 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Positives - The room is comfortable and clean. The breakfast which is not included in the price is very nice and you can eat as much as you want. The staff are helpful. The shower works well.

Negatives - There is no safe in the bedroom. The noise from the traffic outside is very loud and although there is air con, it is difficult to use and quite old and loud.

Overall the B&B is pretty good but slightly overpriced (however, Florence on the whole is pretty expensive so I doubt you could find something much better for this sort of price)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends