All reviews visit florence again train station balcony euro wifi
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Location: good - just 10 minutes walk from center
Room: ok - had a slight renovation, good value for money

NOISY !!!! B&B located in the corner of busy streets. Close buildings make sound bounce and be noisier. We slept bad for 2 nights :(

Breakfast: poor, a bit artificial. Fresh bread or croissant could be nice to have.

Host: vey helpful and nice.

Parking: in the street for free. Hard to get a space between 8-17. Otherwise host takes car and parks it in the garage for 15 euro a day.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be in the noisy street :(
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2014

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Florence with our 2 year old and stayed in the Margherita room for 2 nights. The parking was exceptional as we were able to find free parking right in front of the building. I like that there is an elevator available since it would have been difficult to carry our luggage up to the 4th floor.

You have to email them in advance to let them know when you will arrive so someone is there to greet you. You have to be buzzed in because you will not be able to enter the building without a key. After checking in, we were given 4 different keys: 1 to enter the building, 1 for the B&B (4th floor), 1 for our bedroom, and 1 for our private bathroom located across the hall.

The couple who checked us in were very nice and helpful. They had a bin full of toys our daughter could play with. They provided us with a map of the city and marked 2 different laundromats since we needed to do laundry. The hotel is about 15 minutes walking distance from the historical area and is easy to access since there are sidewalks everywhere.

There is continental breakfast available for €5 pp, and was a welcome treat in the morning. The young lady can make you cappuccino or hot tea, but we only requested that she warm some milk for our daughter. The B&B provides a cleaning service, but they didn't replace one of the towels, which was fine since I brought my own and used that one the second day. This is the reason why I'm not giving this place 5 stars. The WiFi is also included and works very well.

There is nothing bad I can say about our experience. The people were friendly and helpful. I will definitely consider staying here if I visit Florence again.

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed in Belfiore for the second time and we can't say any bad word about it. The owners are friendly and generous, always ready to help. It takes about 10-15min from Santa Maria Novella train station to get the b&b.The surroundings seem to be quiet and safe.It's also easy to reach the city centre.Florence is magical! We' d like to come back again. Recommend it for sure!

Room Tip: the room called Mimosa, with a private bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

It was very basic, but rooms are on generous side compared to a normal hotel. Bathroom is in need of repair/refit and was ok but not great.
Major set back in my opinion is that there is no one on site after the last person arrives for the day and they lock the breakfast room so there is NO WAY of getting tea or coffee and the rooms do not have tea / coffee making facilities which is a real downer in my opinion as you expect this wherever you go and whatever price you pay for the room.
The location is fantastic, you can walk to train station in 5-10 mins, and all bus tours tend to go from around the station. It is on the 3rd floor and there are other normal tenants in the building, the lift is VERY old, but seemed to function OK. Overall we felt we got value for our money.... But tea / coffee facilities would have taken it to be above average.
Oh, wifi in room was great and free :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple