“It’s really good, but there is something that need to be changed:)”

Zushi Firenze Japanese Restaurants
Ranked #641 of 3,060 Restaurants in Florence
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Description: Japanese Restaurant-Take Out-Delivery service.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I have visited Zushi restaurants twice- in Rimini and Florence- and during both of the visits I ordered lots of sushi. So lately I was in Florence, and almost everything was delicious. It was an incredible thing to try such whimsical rolls. Ibiza Rolls, Sumo Maki as well as Shinjuku Rolls -they were gorgeous -I swear- but there is something for what I have to deduct a point and it’s the fact that ,,Mexi Rolls” were burnt, which made rolls tough and not very tasty. I ate the same ,,Mexi Rolls” in Rimini and I loved them. So I guess I was a coincidence related with the fact that the restaurant was crowded. Another thing is that there was a four of us and we didn’t get what we had ordered at the same time- the tempura rolls were brought later. Even though these few disadvantages, it was a very nice experience and I guess I’d like to visit the restaurant again, but this brief note is necessary, because inattention like we have here shouldn’t discourage people from visiting such a marvelous place. Now really, another rolls were to die for!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Modern sushi restaurant with excellent food. Sushi and sashimi are what you expect and are not subject to a sophistication process as is becoming the habit now. Value for money for sure.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We choose this place because it was close to our hotel.The service was good, sushi was average, the desserts was frozen products and not made fresh. I was not impressed by the food at all. The interior was cool and different but stylish.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I am vegetarian and this sushi was AMAZING so fresh and delicious this needs to come to Australia! YUM - want to recommend to anyone going to a city with this place haha

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Good place for shushi/sashimi lovers, raw fish bigné must try!
Menu has a good variety beside Japanese dishes.
The sushi stuffed with rice and cheese cream (Philadelphia) can hurt your taste, I would not order next time :)