“Exceptional value and and great alternative to traditional Italian Cuisine!”

Beerbone Art Burger
Reserve with
Beerbone Art Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 104 Restaurants in Cortona
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This venue offers a variety of burger combinations and I would truly recommend trying the burger combo platter. The service was terrific and the value was great. We all had burgers and fries and we ate every morsel! The breads on the buns, the fries and the burger selections were all delicious. Four of us had a beer and main entre and our bill was approx 70 Euros. Everything about this venue was delicious.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I am speechless for the way our waiter been so amazing with us, and how good the burgers were. No idea which one is best, both are excellent! If you are in Cortona don't miss the chance to have a burger here!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

In a place which specialises in traditional fine dining this place stands out by offering a burgers, but it's much better than your usual fast food muck.
Everything looks to be hand prepared with a large grill and the kitchen in plain sight of those visiting for a takeaway or any diner who cares to stand a watch.
We visited slightly earlier in the evening and walking straight in and on to a table of our choosing. We both chose a hamburger & despite this term being mostly used to describe anything made of meat between a bun, here in Cortona it does actually mean ham, i.e. Pork, pork of some pedigree it seems. This was a recommendation by the waiter & I have to say, it was very, very good. My friend considers it to be the best burger he's eaten, but I think that's more based on the Rose tinted glasses people have about food whilst they're on Holiday. There were things we didn't like, for instance, there's no salt or pepper on the tables & were unsure if this a pretentious decision by the owner or chef, possible & presumably because our tastes are not as refined as his? I don't know, I've seen it done it high end restaurants before. The other thing is you are not allowed any sauces! No mayonnaise, not even any of the so called hot sauce which they put in a few of their burgers. Chips/Fries without sauce is a crime, especially if you ask for their own much venerated one. Finally, as we visited while there was a jazz festival on, there was a musician, (not playing jazz), just inside the premises. We were seated at the rear of the restaurant & we found it difficult to talk over his PA, I can't imagine what it must have been like for the people seated outside directly in front of him!
I started writing this thinking my review was going to just about be a four star one, but in hindsight of my final few points I'm going give it a very high three star one.

1  Thank stumpymonkey
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Who would want a burger in Italy? We would! At eh end of our 15 day trip we opted to try a cool looking burger joint in Cortona. It was great! The Burgers were very good and their version of french fires were delish. Just remember that these are Italian burgers- filling with delicious beef and made their way. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Jenipher L
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Meals last 3 hours for most of the amazing Cortona restaurants; however, when you try to find an open place at 10:30pm, pickins are slim. And.. none of the existing restaurants know who is sill open with food. But, these amazing folks will let you in. Great meal if you need variety from the amazing Italian fare so prevalent in and around Cortona. Mini-burgers are incredible. Great servers help out with their English

2  Thank alaskanneil