“Slow ”

Roxy Panineria Friggitoria
Ranked #814 of 2,044 Restaurants in Palermo
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Good food, but the food arrived at different times. My food came while the others I was with were already finished eating

Reviewed 22 June 2018

From Palermo, we took a bus to Mondello to chill out and have a relaxing day in the beach. At lunchtime, we walked around to find a place to eat. We noticed many people so we gave it a try. It is a cheap place and sufficient enough food to eat. Clean toilet. Helpful staff. Great view to the beach. Now I know why people flock there. Recommend that you buy a return bus ticket in a tabacchi in Palermo because you cannot buy a ticket from the bus driver. Ticket is 1.40 euro per person. Better to take the bus in the end station in Mondello so you can have a seat.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I don’t think some of reviews of this place have been fair and it certainly deserves more than 3.5 stars. The staff were friendly my wife who only eats salads says it was the best she’s had (apart from what she makes at home) the chips were actually crispy not like the soggy stuff we’ve had all week and the local beer was great. Even better it was good value for money. And look at the view A+

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I agree this is in a busy tourist area but the food was tasty and promptly served. the waiter was busy but handled our order correctly. I went for arrancini which were OK and and a panini which I thought was quite good for what it was. It was flavoursome with some good quality ingredients. So for snack food this wasn't a bad choice.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Thinking either the fat was dirty and or was not hot enough but the fried food I had was not tasty and left an unpleasant after taste. Nice location but thinking I should have had a salad. I struggled to catch the attention of the waiting staff, who were a little young I thought to be in control of the restaurant as they seemed to do what they wanted, as opposed to be looking out for customers. They were very nice when contact was made but the hassle shouldn't have been mine considering I was giving them my business (and money).