See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel itself is not so bad as the Casteldaccia place it is situated in, where there is not much to do, along with poor animation option hotel has to offer. Situated in room 415, we enjoyed a shared balcony with next room and a very nice view. Room was kept clean every day, with regulary changed towels. At the very end of our staying there has been an issue with air conditioning, not being able to cool down the room.
The biggest critic goes to breakfast and dinner time. Being a part of a large group of guests in this hotel, during breakfast time, there has always been something missing on the self-service table. The biggest waiting line was for cheese and ham, so hotel staff was standing in front of this plate, only giving you two pieces of each. When asking for more of anything, waiters would get pretty mad. This resulted in poor and slow service.
The same goes for dinner, although we enjoyed this only twice during our staying. First time we waited for 40 minutes for the dinner to be served, since hotel staff didn't want to serve only few tables, but resulted in whole room full of people waiting. Second time there was no waiting for serving, but the quality of food is poor as well.
Once there was no water in the hotel, the other day there hasn't been hot water.
I would not recommend this hotel nor Casteldaccia place for visit.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bojana_Karic
Reviewed 9 July 2015

The only nice thing is the view but it should be forbidden to swim in that water, it gave me a really bad skin rash as soon as I got out of the sea and is full of long seaweed!

The service at the hotel was non existing, I have witnessed something I din't think was even possible.

My friends and I were invited at a wedding at the hotel and some of us stayed for the night after.

The first thing we noticed when we arrived at 6 pm for the dinner was the fact that the tables weren't even set up.

We then had to wait until 9 pm (!!) for the starters buffet. The unbelievable thing was that at that point the sun had set so there was no more natural light. The location of the buffet was overlooking the private beach, but there was no other artificial light (not even candles!) so guests had to use their mobile phones to even locate the food they were about to eat (!!!) even the staff could not see where the dishes were or what food they were about to serve. The food was good but I was told it was provided by an external catering (!?) service that wasn't put in a condition to operate properly by the managers of the hotel.

We then had to wait until 11:30 pm for the first course, followed at approx. 1 am by the main course. The waiters were very unprofessional, blaming each other for the fact things were missing or food didn't arrive to our table. We had to ask for the bread four times and had to be careful not to get stains on our clothes when they served the food. The dessert arrived at 2 am!
Also some items on the menu were completely different to what we got served in the end, as the hotel swapped them with something else instead (even the wedding cake!!) !

By the end everyone was exhausted, bride and groom and respective families so disappointed and saddened by the whole experience that everyone felt for them whilst no one at the hotel admitted the fact the disservice was their own fault, no one took ownership of what had just happened or apologised for it. Not only that, they also kept blaming other parties (i.e. the catering) for the disruption showing lack of professionalism and really bad client handling skills.

The service was so bad that is off the negative scale by miles.

To add to that, as I said the beach is full of seaweed and you cannot swim unless you are prepared to touch them with your feet first and them with with your belly for most of the time you are in the water (yuck).

For your own good, avoid the hotel at all costs if you can. There are other beautiful places yards away and all of them are more genuine and provide a better service than this place. I would never in my life want to come across that place again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Z2796BNchiarac
Reviewed 23 June 2015

clean rooms, overlooking the most beautiful sea, the reception staff very proper, acceptable breakfast, shame not to have taken advantage of the pool. there are no shops nearby. the best hotel of my holiday in Sicily

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Hellen V
Reviewed 19 February 2015

reservation made by family member who lives in Santa Flavia ... when we arrived front desk very rude because we did not like our room ... we cancelled our stay & the front desk person had already charged our credit card for 13 nights --- beware .... filed a complaint with AMEX immediately.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank Marta B
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Im suprised to read so bad reviews. I stayed there for 9 nights, and can say that stuff is really great Hector Vincenco and Emilio soo cool, very pleasent and tried so hard to entertain us with bowling and karaoke evenings etc. Swimmingpool is great and i had a room with a view so i had a great experience, but breakfast was not that great, the beach wasnt that good also but we found another one near hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends