See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017

It was good for the price of the rooms. Location was excellent and it was located on the tenth floor of a multi storey building. Great views but the lifts belong in a museum. The rooms were clean and well laid out and ideal for a lower budget stay. A continental breakfast was provided but anything else was extra. It suited my budget for a ten day stay and the staff and management were polite and helpful.

Room Tip: If you aren't happy with your room ask to be changed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The photos are misleading. Very basic hotel but clean, comfortable, mostly quiet and central. Guiseppe was welcoming and friendly. Room 1 is disturbed by the sound of the lift motors. Beware some of the shower cubicles are a very tight squeeze.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I couldn't recommend this hotel enough! Beautiful hotel with amazing views! Very clean and staff attentive! Giuseppe was wonderful and made sure I felt welcomed through out the whole of my stay! Definitely would stay again! Excellent customer service!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank daniellecsx
Reviewed 7 May 2016

This is primarily a hotel but we enjoyed the sky bar on the 10th floor.
Guiseppe welcomed us and readied the patio as we were the only guests
on our current visit. There is a bar menu available . Having a glass of Prosecco
on this lovely patio is an unforgettable experience because of the beautiful views
of Palermo.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2016

I had to travel here with my Fiancè and we only stayed one night. It was so comfortable and the staff was so nice we wanted to stay more. My fiancè is Sicilian and I, while American, speak italian too, and so communication was great. I read on other reviews the staff speaks limited english, but I think that's okay. I am sure they would do what they could to get you any information you needed. The breakfast was very cute, amazing fresh orange juice and coffee accompanied by lots of sweets (it's a normal Italian breakfast to have lots of sweets). We found the room cozy and very clean. The location was amazing, we were so happy we chose that place since I felt safe walking around and it was close to great restaurants and the city center. You can walk anywhere from there. We were exhausted from the 2.5 hour bus ride from Catania so we slept like rocks, but the beds were also cozy and comfortable. Definitely stay here, it was delightful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business