“Amazing pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Libertà
Description: The restaurant was founded in 1999 and is located in the heart of the city. E 'managed by the owner, who has created with great skill, unique atmosphere, attractive, combining a culinary offerings really interesting. The decor of the room is warm and rustic, truly a great place to spend pleasant and relaxing evenings in front of succulent dishes.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Came here on the way to my hotel. The pizza was great (mozzarella and ham) and the service was very fast (under 10 minutes). The waiter spoke good English.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,490)

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The front of house staff were exceedingly helpful and the food was beautiful. The meal cost €148 and we were a party of 5. We found this reasonable as we had indulged in 4 bottles of lovely wint

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I was there with my friends, I was looking forward to eat some local pasta, I ordered a seafood pasta, so tasty , my friends got the pizzas, all the food was ok, but when I go to the restaurant I don't need just eat, I need to feel good also, the waiters let me feel not comfortable, they have neither spoken with us, they just brought us the food.. we didn't feel really good with them.. anyways, Food is ok service have to be better trying to be more friendly;)

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very anonymous and average restaurant, ended there only because on a Monday most restaurants in Palermo are closed. Food nothing special at all, service fine. With the wide choice of restaurants in Palermo I wouldn't necessarily go back to this place.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We had a pizza with seafood and full of missels!!! It was so good I couldn't forget the taste after 3 days!!!! It is definitely the best pizza I have ever had in my life! No pizza in Italy was better than what I had here! I would definitely go back to Palermo again just for the pizza !