See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2017

The rooms are quite parte and the bed is one very kingside bed. They also have one nice international breakfast included and also one good selection of tea and If You will ask for one original cappuccino they will bring IT to You from the bar

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016

My expectations weren't high for a hotel located on the main highway through Palermo but I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is located on the outskirts of the city, Our room was very large, with a king sized bed and huge bathroom, all clean and well equipped. The breakfast was excellent and the staff very friendly..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016

We stayed in a family room upon our late night arrival in Palermo from Rome.
The room had a king size bed for my husband and I and a pullout couch for out two children. The space very clean and spacious. This hotel is a great no frills, practical option at a great price point. The standout feature for this hotel is the excellent staff. They are super accommodating, friendly and awesome problem solvers. We had an issue with our passports and they were right there helping us get it sorted. They were also knowledgable with directions and food.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2015

There is nothing absolutely bad against this jotel, but the problem is that they clam to be 4stars
It is an average hotel, there is nothing interesting and also the location is not good (it is in the suburbs, but bad suburbs, I mean big buildings, only cars, no facilities, etc.)
There is no gymn/Sauna/etc....
Breakfast and restaurant are fair
I would reccomend it only in case of business trip no longer than 2-3 days

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed this comfortable hotel for 10 days in March. Room 220 was on the backside of the building and quiet from traffic but not hotel neighbors. The room was large and the king size bed nice.

Less than ideal was the thermostat which seemed to be nonresponsive to any manipulation I made.  The shower was cramped but hot water ample. I found no iron in the room. The bar of soap provided by the hotel can get lost in your armpit it is so small. Most detracting was the surprise charge of €7 for 24 hours of WIFI that was not advertised. We had four devices but the password was only good for one device. The hotel website says that it is provided. This is absolutely unacceptable in 2013 and the reason I give the hotel such low marks. We spent over $150 on Internet alone!

Voices on the other side of the wall were not too loud but were noticeable. We ran the noise machine on the phone all night.

Our room was cleaned daily and new towels and extras always provided. No staff ever bothered us while in the room. We spoke no Italian but the staff at the desk and in the restaurant were accommodating.  There is a safe in the closet but we did not use it. Left no money in the room but cell phones and ipads were unbothered. We did not have a car so don't know the parking prices.

BEWARE the bathroom tiles are as slick as ice when wet.

We had better than expected breakfast free each morning including pastries, tea, yogurt, fruit and hot tea. We ate once in the restaurant for dinner. Sword fish for me was mediocre with a roasted tomato and arugula. The wife had fresh mozzarella and tomato slices with arugula. They offer a three course meal with wine but it was out of my price range at as much as €12 or more per course. The meal was charged to our room as was Internet.

Not much else was close as far as food. We walked about 1/3 mile behind the hotel through friendly streets for a pizza and brought it back to the room. Dima's Pizza was friendly and decent. They spoke no English. And as a bonus we found a super market for snacks right next door to the pizza parlor. McDonald's immediately next door was surprisingly expensive as well at nearly €7 for a quarter pounder with cheese. Ironically the mini bar snacks were cheaper than the prices outside the hotel.

If there was room service we wouldn't know. There is no menu in the room. Not found in the room also was any info about the neighborhood or laundry facilities other than outrageous laundry prices.

A flat screen television was present with Italian and British language channels. We were able to stream some Amazon movies with the Internet connection on our I pad.

A bar in the lobby serves alcohol and coffee, and I partook of several Cafe lattes that were delicious at €1.50 each.

Traffic outside was constant. We felt safe in the room and on the street, although the door to the room did not seem too substantial to me.

Cab ride from the airport at 8:30 PM was only €40 which surprised me after reading horror stories online about airport cabbies and late night arrivals.

All in all a decent stay. We paid €65 per night. Nothing else to compare it to in Sicily, however. The city center was a long ride. Train Center is a hike that we were not willing to make without knowing what the area was like but now think it might not have been too bad if we had not had a large roller bag to haul. Getting out of the city to the east for sight seeing was easy from this location. But you can't stay here without a means of transportation.

Thanks to the management and staff for making these Americans feel welcomed. But the daily internet charge for service that is advertised on your website with no mention of a fee is unforgivable.

• Stayed: March 2014