See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in A'to Casa for 8 days and couldn't be happier. Before I booked this B&B I wasn't sure about the bathroom share part, however it was not an issue at all! For 4 rooms there are 3 bathrooms and I never had to wait to take a shower. The apartment is amazing, has a big kitchen with spots to eat breakfast which is set up every morning. Although there are mostly sweet things offered, you have a chance to grab something before you leave to explore the city, including sweet buns, cereal, fruit, etc. and of course they have Italian coffee which will make your day!
Each room is named by famous city, we stayed in New York which was very spacious, with little balcony from where you could see the sea and mountains. Previously I read in one of the reviews that they do not change towels.. First of all, it is not a 5* hotel where they would change your sheets and towels every morning, HOWEVER if you ask the host, as well as the friendly man who keeps the place clean, he will give you new towels and sheets without any problem! The place is very clean, with great location. You get your own keys, there is a elevator in the building and the best ice cream place across the street! You if simply want to enjoy the city, without high expectations towards your accommodation, this B&B is the place for you!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Wonderful place to stay in the heart of Palermo. Excellent value - the rooms are big, the place is clean, and in a delightful old building. Location is perfect, and delicious croissants for breakfast! Mauro was incredibly friendly, provided suggestions for things to do, and helped us sort out the bus/train schedules. Couldn't have asked for more. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I've been so lucky to find this place.
Palermo is an amazing city, but accommodation doesn't seem to be easy. It's either too expensive or too basic. This place is exactly the opposite. Not only it's beautiful, extra clean, with super sized bedrooms and more bathrooms than needed (I rarely found any of them busy), but it also has the best vibe from the people that work there .
I came by myself and stayed for a week. Mauro, the owner made me feel like I was home and had a cool uncle that made jokes and made sure I was feeling comfortable. And Shawon, the guy in charge of the household is the nicest and peaceful person on earth, and is always willing to help with anything.
The location is really good. Right in the middle of everything and super cute neighborhood, so coming back late wasn't a problem. (I also recommend the deli next door, yum)
Two thumbs up for them!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Came for a week and had a very pleasant stay.
Clean rooms and bathrooms, use of kitchen (in winter) and friendly helpful staff.
would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the centre.

Also the breakfast was good too, fresh croissants and really tasty quiche :D

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Felixtheperson
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Mauro was the perfect host during my two night stay with three friends. Both of our rooms were excellent, very clean and spacious. We were able to come and go as we pleased and restaurants and other attractions were within walking distance. On the day we checked out, we were allowed to leave our baggage all day and return to collect in the evening and freshen up before our flight without charge. The rooms were incredibly good value. Thanks again Mauro.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends