All reviews private bathroom host dario cakes central palermo elevator market balconies furniture
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The elevator of the old house works even if it is small and worn. Dario's Bed and breakfast Novecento is well kept, spacious and beautiful with balconies from which you can see the streetlife and the mountains.

Each room has a private bathroom on the other side of the little hall.

Breakfast is largely homemade with his own bread - best in Sicily on our trip - and his own youghurt.

Dario gives good advice and personal service. We would come again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pia J
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The entry into the B&B was dirty and trashy. Not welcoming. Sort of scary really. No sign. The owner was a delightful fellow, very charming. Room was big. Not clean. Dust bunnies all over floor and smears on furniture. Breakfast fine.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dafa
Reviewed 8 December 2016

B&B Novecento is close to the train station and to buses. The apartment is in a 1920's building on a main street on the fifth floor (with reliable lift) - the rooms are beautifully proportioned with painted cornices, comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean. It was furnished with all that one might need including writing desk and fridge and its own bathroom is just across the corridor. Breakfast was delicious.
The host, Dario, was interested in hearing what I wanted to do and wonderfully helpful in his suggestions. I would certainly want to stay there again if I return to Palermo.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Novecento is a real little piece of heaven in the heart of Palermo. We were warmed welcomed by the owner, Dario, who instantly made us feel at home. He gave us some excellent recommendations, based on our own interests, and made sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. The place itself is quite well located, in the historical part of Palermo, which made any visits within walking distance (15-20min max). This little B&B, on the fifth floor of the building, is cosy and well decorated, with a touch of style that makes you feel at home. And the breakfast is simply fantastic, thanks again to the owner!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I had a very nice stay in this B&B where I was warned welcomed with recommendations of what to see in the city from the friendly host, and a really good breakfast! I talked to some of the other guests and I felt very relaxed and welcome. This is how a B&B should be - I give it my warmest recommendations :-)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple