“Great food and even better service!”
Review of I Quattro Mari

I Quattro Mari
Reserve with
I Quattro Mari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,206 Restaurants in Catania
Description: Via Coppola 62-64-66 Catania. Un viaggio sensoriale all’insegna del buon cibo e del buon vino. Menu’ alla carta e menù degustazione con abbinamento vini. I QUATTRO MARI , L'ALTRO MODO DI FAR RISTORAZIONE. REALIZZIAMO EVENTI PERSONALIZZATI PER BANCHETTI E RICORRENZE. Chiusi il martedì.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Sure, this is not a budget restaurant by any means, still it's worth every penny they will charge you.
I would recommend to stay in the inside part if you have issues with scooters/cars/people passing by you while you dine. Honestly, I enjoyed the outside better as it gives you that Italian feel.
In short - probably one of the best places in Catania to have sea food.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have been with 4 friends for a dinner. Starter (crudité) were very nice. Also the fishes (prawns) were good.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I went on a quiet Tuesday evening, food was good as was the service.
Tuna carpaccio was beautifully prepared and fresh- if this hadn't come out as I expected I would have walked away from it!

Prawns were delicious, 5 large juicy prawns each peeled but heads left on coated in different things from ham to poppyseed.

The dessert was fabulous

Wine list was a bit steep price wise as were all drinks.
The local beer I tried was nice but....€6 for a bottle of beer?

Apart from that all good.

IQuattro mari M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I Quattro Mari, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Rob. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

On our first night in Catania the restaurant we chose was difficult to find because it was no longer in via Filippo Corridoni but has moved to via Coppola 62/66. It was probably a mistake to eat al fresco as the street is narrow and full of traffic. Having said that the food was very good, experimental and as if often the case with nouvelle cuisine quite expensive. We paid 99 euros for two. The wine was good and the food was really rather delicious. For starters we had spaghetti with raw tuna and spaghetti with salmon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Is a great place to eat, the pricing is correct, the wine is good and the seafood is fresh. Ask the size before ordering, is normally bigger than average.

IQuattro mari M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I Quattro Mari, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello Mariana, thank you for your amazing review and for choosing our restaurant. We would love to have you back anytime :)