Lowest prices for your stay
US$157
Free cancellation until 30/01/23
Hotels.com
US$159
Free cancellation until 31/01/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
B&B.it
US$134
Expedia.comUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
PricelineUS$167
All reviews bellini gardens via etnea beautiful street perfect location modern hotel the heart of the city old building the air conditioning no elevator breakfast room etna airport mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

The location was perfectly, just opposite the Belini Gardens of Catania. Via Etnea where the hotel is, suggested for shopping. The hotel was ok, spacious rooms and clean. I would like to recommend slippers and bathrobes for the room. Also some more hot dishes for the breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank A1829TUmariak
Reviewed 31 October 2019

We arrived and were met by an associate. She was pleasant at first but then demanded my credit card for security. I had booked and pre-paid in advance through my rewards company. They never mentioned any credit card holds. I was handed a lease to sign which was also news to me, because usually you are sent all of this in advance. Then she lectured about smoking inside, we do not smoke.
She then said that I had only listed one person when I booked online so I had to pay another 40 Euros for my friend. This was a two-bedroom that was booked so that was ridiculous. I wanted to have my husband check but since we were in another country we decided in the morning to just pay it. Then the hounding began. We were out most days, when I said to her, she said I know? A little strange, how unprofessional. When my friend who was ill met with her to pay she wanted another 10 Euros since she had miscalculated the amount. Of course my friend told her no and to get out. As far as touches, no wineglasses, 3 waterglasses, no dishwasher. The small balcony does not even have a single chair on it. The bathroom looks very modern but nowhere to put your toiletries, only on the shower floor and barely room around the sink. Before I left I requested the Company Presidents name and they would only give it to me if I said why, which I did not. Since I have not had time to research for the name, I am going with this review. We stayed on Via Etna and loved Catania if not for this bizarre experience.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 11 September 2019

Lovely stopover before moving to Regusa.very friendly staff.great location.breakfast plentiful.no problems at all.this is out second year to stay here.so handy to get to bus station to move around Sicily.

Room tip: Lux room on first floor
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia O
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Great experience with good guest services. It is located near the city centre with a possibility to park in a safe place (at an extra cost). The room was confortable and as in the pictures. The host had really good advice on what to do around Catania.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lescurecamille
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Hotel staff are very efficient, we had a problem with the air conditioner and problem was solved very fast. Room was very clean and good space. Breakfast was also good. Reception people were very helpful.

Date of stay: September 2019