“Fresh sushi at decent prices”
Review of Sushilive

Sushilive
Ranked #38 of 1,192 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: US$43 - US$173
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sushi Live, situato nel centro storico della città di Catania, è un ristorante giapponese che propone alla clientela una cucina di qualità e gusto. I prodotti genuini e selezionati utilizzati da Sushi Live garantiscono un sushi dallo standard qualitativo alto e non da meno sono i piatti caldi che vengono sapientemente preparati dagli esperti sushi man così da soddisfare i palati più raffinati ed esigenti. Una location confortevole e raffinata che si distingue per cortesia e disponibilità.
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Came here for dinner on a Saturday night. There was no wait when we arrived and the waiter was attentive and prompt. The food was decent and fresh, although it was not very special nor did it have a large selection of sushi and sashimi. I would recommend it to anyone in the area who has a craving for sushi.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I'm personally a huge sushi fan and sushi here are definitely worth trying. Everything was made perfectly - rice, avocado, very good soy sauce and wasabi( I'm vegetarian, so ate avocado rolls, but my friends said, that rolls with fish are also amazing). Stuff was friendly and spoke English. I would only say, that prices are a little high, but for yummy food it's ok.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Frendly staff :-) sesami tunafish and the fried salmon were excellent :-D. We also love those Japanece dessert.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I got to try the place out but just for takeout. Service was fast, and I got to meet one of the owners, which was courteous and attended me personally. Mixed tempura was crunchy and piping hot, and the chirashi had quite fresh sashimi on it. Most likely the best of the few in town, I will come back to dine in and try the full array as well as checking out its vibe.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We are from Asia, so we cannot say that this is the best Japanese sushi. However, they served very good sushi, and it should be the best one in Catania. It was really great.