All reviews main street the bus via etnea towels hosts
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Our visit to Sicily brought us to Catania for my cousins' daughters wedding. This location was ideal central and on a Main Street but once you enter the gates to the inn you're transported to a secret garden with flowers, butterflies and lovely outdoor setting for a original European continental breakfast. Maria served us some of her own homemade orange/tangerine jam. Best jam I've ever tasted she said it was made from fruit grown from a family farm. I offered her money to send me some here in the USA and she said no worries she would be happy to sent me some . The rooms were very comfortable spacious and accommodating. I would definitely recommend the Inn and plan to return again. My cousin lived just five minutes away and the bus runs up and down via Etnea for just one Euro. Loved the B&B.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

A really nice building that is preserved to show all the beauty of the past combined with the services and the help of a kind hostess. It is a place for all the seasons in the center of Catania to make you relax and calm for as long as you stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Comfortable, clean and well furnished rooms. Bathroom has hairdyer, towels, shower gel etc. The wi-fi is ok.
The breakfasts were good enough. The dinners were great and very generous.
The hosts are very welcoming and friendly persons.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I was at a Training Schhol in Catania for two weeks. The owner and her husband and sons were very friendly, attentive and caring for all of us. Whenever we had problems or questions concerning trips, sightseeing or anything else, we could ask them.
Also the dinner in the evening was great and typical sicilian. The house is a typical old building at the Via Etnea such that you can reach everything by foot, bus or metro. Depending on the position of your room it was still very calm at night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2016

My husband and I joined our daughter in Catania for a few days holiday in Feb 2016. she had stayed here before and thought we would like the setting..... she was definitely right. The rooms are spacious, furnished comfortably and with beautiful tiled floors. As it was a little cool to sit on the veranda for breakfast we had it in the 'breakfast' room. this room also had tea and coffee facilities along with a microwave if needed by guests. Maria, our hostess was very helpful and made us feel welcome in what is her family home. She speaks very good English and was able to advise us on things to do.
We would definitely stay here again - thanks Maria.

• Trip type: Travelled with family