US$176
US$156
US$169
US$112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$114
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$97
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$91
US$150
US$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$138
US$105
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2017

aloi rooms has the spirit i seek on my travels...excelent location, amazingly friendly and helpfull staff, super clean, excelent architecture of the building, and the most fully equiped house i've ever found! plus to that the good price! A MUST IF YOU'RE STAYING IN THE LOVELY CATANIA!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We arrived in Catania by plane in the morning about a week before we were actually staying at the hotel as we were spending the day in Catania before going on a one week tour of Sicily. Here the very nice owners let us leave the luggage at the B & B for the day even though we were not staying there yet. When we actually arrived to check in a week later they gave us a really warm welcome and our room was very nice. We were catching a plane early next morning and the owner actually got up and prepared breakfast for us in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017

It was wonderful staying in this B&B, Pepe and Claudia were wonderful hosts. It was very clean, the room was large and the kitchen area was very nice to hang out in! Catania was a wonderful city to explore and I am very happy with my trip!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Claudia and Peppe were extremely helpful and friendly, the room was lovely and provided a great place to stay and explore Catania. It is well located for bars and restaurants, clean and had everything we needed.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This was my first trip to Sicily and Catania is my favorite city! From the initial contact until I left, Claudia and Peppe were phenomenal. This is a traditional B and B - full time hosts, lots of information and assistance, breakfast, etc. Claudia and Peppe were delightful and went above and beyond in providing information on places to go and helping with train and bus and rental car info to take day trips. I met three other solo female travelers from other countries at Aloi BnB and we took excursions together. My time in Catania was spectacular in every aspect. The location is close to a bus stop but once I saw the location of the Aloi, I walked everywhere in the city. I felt very safe in Catania, even walking by myself late at night. The accommodations were wonderful - the apartment is on the 2nd floor and quite large with several rooms available, the building is solidly built and the rooms are traditionally decorated. My room was big and clean with a large armoire and the AC worked well; the towels are fresh, the bathroom is large and right across the hall, they provide soap & other incidentals like sunscreen too. Breakfast was tasty and fresh. I recommend Claudia and Peppe's Aloi Rooms to anyone who is planning a trip to Catania, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo