Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Vio.com
US$89
View deal
Expedia.comUS$95
Algotels
HurbUS$106
1,541 results
All reviews nice hotel hotel breakfast business trip airport bus central location walking distance the main shopping street nice room pastries centre city rosario etna conditioner shampoo euros minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel was great, closest thing you’ll get to an American style type of hotel but what made it worth the stay was the service! Rosario and Antonio know how to take care of guest, making sure your drinks taste great and the snacks are full! Very delicious and the customer service was out of this world! Thank you Antonio and Rosario!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maurizio SCARDINO, Guest Services / Front Office at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2022

Dear Oscar,

thank you very much for choosing NH Catania Centro for your stay in Catania and for leaving us such a pleasant comment.

in my name, and of all the staff, we thank you for the compliments you have given us in terms of service and hospitality. We are sure that we have managed to make her experience all the extraordinary of this place and that we have done it with professionalism and attention. Rosario and Antonio are a clear example of one of our main mottos: "Feel The Place". He made you feel at home by making you discover all the special of this wonderful city.

We look forward to seeing you again with us for another great NH Hotels experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

Rosario and Antonio took great care of us! My friends and I had a great night at the restaurant and bar. Antonio recommended some awesome drinks and Rosario brought out the snacks to keeps us going all night.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Katie,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro. I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. Antonio and Rosario are a clear example of one of our main mottos: "Feel The Place".
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Very good hotel, nice room and allways clean, excellent stuff, berakfest was greate. Help us with trip and find places in the city and who to get bus out of the city. If will visit again in the city we will take this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maurizio SCARDINO, Guest Services / Front Office at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear Eran,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Catania Centro. I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Anna Guzzetta
Quality Ambassador

Reviewed 13 June 2022

Hello everyone, long story short, old hotel, with insect, nobody answer my complain until today 2 months…
See my complain

Dear staff of Hotel NH centro Catania,

I was with my family by you between april 22. and April 25. We had booked accomodation in your hotel in Catania.
I am writing to you because I want to inform you about one inconvenience. On the day of our departure, our daughter woke up with red dots on her face. we asked friends if they could be bed bugs or fleas. They have a rodent control company and it has been confirmed to us. I also have photos that I send in the attachment. My husband and I are fine, bed bugs only had to be just in baby cot. I want you take full responsibility and expect also full financial conpensation. I would like to handle this situation with you directly.

I am waiting on your answer

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Maurizio SCARDINO, Guest Services / Front Office at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Dear Mrs Lidl,
as per our first answer by e mail, following the checks carried out, no responsibility can be attributed to the hotel as it was not immediately contested and nothing described by you was taken at the hotel.
Yours faithfully
Customer Care department

Reviewed 4 June 2022

We stayed in this lovely, friendly, central hotel for 6 nights during our stay in Sicily. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room very spacious and clean and the breakfast very tasty. The location of the hotel is perfect, a short 10 minute walk to all the main sites in the centre button a quiet area that is not busy or noisy at night. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Date of stay: May 2022
Maurizio SCARDINO, Guest Services / Front Office at NH Catania Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2022

Dear Katarina,