Lowest prices for your stay
US$190
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$140
CheapTicketsUS$140
eDreamsUS$190
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as a group of 4 female friends. It was perfect for our trip and we were able to email with the hotel ahead of time to request rooms close to one another. We were able to get two rooms that are accessed in the first instance by one door out into the main corridor which meant we could keep our inside doors open and wander in and out to each other’s rooms. Vital for a girls trip! The hotel is clean, modern and well maintained. It’s very central in Olbia so walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Breakfast is pretty basic but suited us fine (no kids with us made everything more straight forward), I still managed to have a bacon sandwich each morning that I assembled myself from the buffet. Lady serving in the breakfast room as exceptionally friendly. Giving the hotel 4 rather than 5 because we were all under the impression from the website that the spa has an indoor pool, it does not and should not be described as a pool. Other than that, very good and would recommend for adults and older kids.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank San J
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

Nothing to fault about this hotel. Brilliant location, literally a couple of hundred metres from the a Main Street, affable staff, very clean, comfy beds and a good breakfast. Would definitely recommend for the reasonable price and would stay again if revisited.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Churchy2013
Reviewed 2 June 2019

I wish I could give this Hotel 5*'s I really do, however before I get started on the Hotel and our experience I would like to say Valentino, Monika, Valeria and Lisa you deserve 5*'s and I'll explain within this review as to why!!

My brother and I had a very warm welcome and were shown to our room, very nice indeed however it would have been nice to be told about the Construction working happening next door as we had scaffolding in the back terrace, rubble and other work materials. I walked out onto the decking to go down to the seats and part of the decking came away, i nearly fell down the stairs (i've had knee ops and dont want another!!) I raised this issue to a lady at the desk who apologised and assured it would be fixed the next day, nobody came to fix the step so I am not sure if this will be fixed. We had noticed bugs around the refrigerator and raised this to Valentino who dealt with this matter in a professional manner, he looked into finding some repellent and when he could not he arranged for us to move rooms the next day! His communication was fantastic and he went out of his way to make sure we were okay, and that we were happy with everything. He made other staff members aware. The room we had moved to was a lot better than the first, we did have the building site next door still however the balcony was a safe area.
Every morning we went down to breakfast we were greeted by Monika who is a bubbly individual, she went out of her way every morning to see if we were okay or if she could anything for us. Conversation was very polite and welcoming (Thank-You)
We decided to try out the spa which was very nice and peaceful, good facilities and good choice in different treatments. We had been shown around the spa by a lady who explained it all well but failed to comment on footwear.... I specifically asked about my flip flops and was told to leave everything in the changing room, i asked about the lockers and she said no I had to leave them on the bench (we dont get lockers) including my flip flops. My brother was just in socks, he came down in just socks so surely something would've been said? No. Near the end of the spa I slipped on the floor and damaged my foot and knee, if it wasn't for my arm opening the fire door my foot would've gone through glass! As mentioned before I have had 3 knee operations, I am in need of 2 new knees at 25 and would never put myself in any danger of causing more damage! We saw people walking around with flip flops and some without. I went to tell a member of staff where Valeria tried her best to make the situation better. I was disgusted at how I was treated at the top desk Valentino tried his best to make sure I was okay and the lady with him did not really want to fix the situation, there was no offer to reduce our spa payment, or even our massage treatment for the next day, they basically told me I had to wear flip flops even though I was told not to wear them!! (I have a witness and would not risk hurting myself further) it says in the book to wear rubber scuffs and yet you also need to put stuff in a locker but we were denied them also. Lack of compassion from the lady and to top it off at points she would speak in italian to avoid me knowing what was being said ... her english was good though!!!
The next day we had a massage booked in at which Valeria was so welcoming and very passionate about her job, Valentino asked her to look at my legs and foot to make sure it was okay. Valeria is such a wonderful lady and got frustrated when the lady showing others around was not quiet and let clients on their phones near the treatment room. Both my brother and I experienced a noisy massage which was not great but also not Valeria's fault it was the lady showing others around. You are able to hear when people use the spa pool but that was not too distracting the talking was rather annoying as it continued even when Valeria went out and asked politely for them to be quiet as she was giving treatments!
Come the end of our stay we met a young lady called Lisa and her English was superb! She was friendly and accommodating, it is a shame we didn't see her a bit more but she was brilliant!!

Overall:
Great hotel, Some amazing staff members, Wonderful location, Good breakfast, Lovely rooms. Just a shame about parts of our experience to have the fall outside the terrace, the fall in the spa, the lack of compassion over the incidents, the bugs in the first room (not majorly off-putting though), the building site in the terrace and not knowing about it. Wish our experience was a bit better however the hotel is a great place to stop.

Room tip: Suites are very nice!!! But I think all rooms are about the same :D
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank naomiil
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The pros:
Gorgeous hotel. Brand new and very modern. Beautiful spa, as well. Great service from the amazing Monika in the breakfast area. Lovely breakfast, as well.
Amazing suite in their new Annex Building with stunning bathrooms, double shower with rainfall head. Amazing city views from the large and spacious, furnished balcony.

The cons: The annex building is brand new and, although gorgeous, i believe we were the first to stay in it. They have some bugs to work out though. We had no hot water so we had to use the spa showers in the other building. The WiFi was not reliable. The booking stated that parking and breakfast were included, however they were not. The breakfast was an extra 9€ per person per day, and the parking was an extra 5€ per day.
Also, although the booking did not state the added service fee, we were also charged an extra 23€ for service fees.
I’m disappointed that the advertising was false and that we incurred several hidden fees.
The spa was lovely but small. Enjoyable, however with a Turkish hammam, wet and dry sauna, and rainfall showers (which had no pressure and were unusable).
I treated myself to an anti-aging facial, which was actually very very basic. I was charged 56€ for a 40 min facial, by Carla, who had an amazing touch. Being an aesthetician and frequent spa-goer, myself, i was truly disappointed with this over-priced basic facial. Carla cleansed my face with a cleanser and a scrub. Then she applied a basic masque and left me alone for 20 min of the 40 min facial. When she returned, she cleaned off the masque and applied a scent-free moisturizer. No serum or eye treatment.
I would never pay so much for a simply basic facial i could have done alone at home in 20 min.

If the hotel can get the bugs worked out, i highly recommend staying there for the amazing city center location in Olbia. However, in my opinion, skip the spa!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
54  Thank limorz202
Paolo B, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ospitalita del Conte Hotel e SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Ms. Judy, we are surprised to read such comments and for the sake of clarity here is what really happened. We quote from your review and from hotels.com website and reservation confirmation.
"I believe we were the first to stay in it": the annexe building was opened in April 2017 and hundreds of guests have been with us in those rooms.
"We had no hot water so we had to use the spa showers in the other building": true, there was a boiler failure the day you arrived and it was repaired within 12 hours. We apologise. "The WiFi was not reliable": internet speed is not constant, this is the reality of most italian locations, due to poor infrastructure. We have state of the art coverage however data can be bottle-necked by the phone network and speed suffers.
"The booking stated that parking and breakfast were included": false, the booking says that the only included items (you can check your copy) are "Free WiFi and Free spa access for 2 (per day)"; by the way you were 3 people and nothing was charged for the access of third person at the SPA. Breakfast was not included in the rate, you chose to have it at the hotel you were charged extra, as clearly stated on Hotels.com: "Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children". Same for parking "Self-parking costs EUR 5.00 per day".
"Also, although the booking did not state the added service fee, we were also charged an extra 23€": false, no service fee; you were charged the City tax as stated in the Mandatory fees section "You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out: A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night". For your complaint about facial you were granted a discount.
All this was explained to you at check in, on instant comment and check out.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Booked through Expedia and after a hiccup on arrival by Expedia we had a lovely stay. Rooms are spacious modern and clean. Perfectly located for the town centre 2/3min walk away from shops and many many restaurants. 5 min walk to buses for beaches. we visited Pitalongu and Istana beaches using the buses. we didn't not use the spa but heard guests talking and they sounded impressed. Took a trip to La Magdalena booked with the agent across the road but hotel will book for you also. The staff at this hotel are exceptional a special thank you to the lady who sorts the breakfast tirelessly running back and forth replenishing and always happy to help. Valentineo for sorting bus time tables without being asked and recommending a perfect Sardinian restaurant 10 mins walk away. Trattoria Pani and Casgiu Di Piredda Dionigi is a family run restaurant as Valentineo he will give you directions. very small menu but lovely food. And I think Tony for sorting a late check out and our taxis. All staff are a credit to this hotel. well done and thank you.

Date of stay: September 2018