Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$9
eDreams
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$111
All reviews roof terrace excellent hotel corso umberto spacious room bars and restaurants stayed here for a week yogurt fabio sardinia car
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2020

Stayed here from the 5th to the 8th of August. Nice and clean rooms. Very good situated. Calm and high quality on everything. Breakfast very good. The staff very helpful and nice from the start to the end.I had made a car reservation through the Hotel and the Rent a Car company where not able to deliver it. They gave us the information the day I was supposed to leave for Alghero with my son. Big trouble ! The way the Hotel Panorama personnel dealt with the challenge was amazing and impressive. They never gave up and fixed it at the end. They have got a permanent customer in me, forever.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank BennyBanak
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Thank you for the great service, help with getting around town and a special thanks to Naiomi for letting me keep the novel I am currently absorbed in. House keeping was amazing and Francesca was so sweet. Hopeful to return on any given summer.

Gracie per la festa!

Mustafa

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2020

We only visited the Spa area that is very pleasant and intimate hence I cannot speak about the other hotel features. The hotel staff is VERY pleasant and prompt in attending the Guests but noticed some lack of attention to the details that I have reported to the management I hope will be addressed in the hotel best interest starting with the faded plastic flowers on the windowsills around the building. Overall a pleasant experience and will visit again if nothing else to check on the suggested changes (:>)

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank K7351TIluigib
Reviewed 17 November 2019

There's nothing much more you can say about Hotel Panorama deserving of a distinctive 5-star establishment! The location is prime two short blocks from Corso Umberto, the pedestrian commercial street of Olbia akin to Rodeo Drive of Hollywood, Fifth Avenue of Manhattan or Via Montenapoleone of Milan. All of her staff are very friendly, particularly Fabio, who always say Buongiorno or Buona Sera to everyone... and I mean everyone! The rooms are immaculately clean, the en suite bathroom is sanitized well, the buffet breakfast is quite good for Italian hotel standards with hot scrambled eggs, delicious mushrooms, soft boiled egg, tomatoes, cold cuts, hot beverages such as espresso, capucchino, americano coffee, tea and cold beverages such as different juices and milk, cereals, yogurt, different breads, etc. and the lady that serves you in their dining room is friendly and efficient. Other perks such as a rooftop deck with a 360-degree outstanding view of Olbia and the bay area and a small gym across the building. Most of all, you feel very safe walking around during midnight and beyond as the locals are quite friendly! If you go to Sardinia or entire Italy for that matter and don't visit Olbia... then you'll miss a whole lot of enjoyable travel experience!

Room tip: Take the rooms that end in the number 2 such as 202, 302, 402, etc. because they are bigger.
Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank ecbmdpsych
FABIO F, Responsabile reception at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Hotel Panorama.

I am thrilled that you were able to make a great use of our fantastic location.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Best regards,

Francesca & Hotel Panorama Staff

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Lets start with the good points, great location, rooms clean and tidy and the reception staff are always friendly and helpful.
The breakfast isn’t good unless you want a coffee and pastry, everything else looks terrible. Being celiac I was given bread which was stale and crackers which were broken.
The first night I arrived they had made an error so had to stay in an apartment which I hated and couldn’t wait to be in a hotel. The next 3 nights I was at the hotel and was suppose to be upgraded for my inconvenience which was right next to the lift.
Maybe being picky but I like my home comforts and luxury and would say this is more a 3 star.
Good views from the roof terrace

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank GMD13
FABIO F, Proprietario at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2019

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
We are sorry to read that your stay wasn't excellent as expected; we took note about what you underline to improve our service. We tried to fix our mistake occurred the first night by giving you a free upgrade to a Superior Room (instead of the Standard Room booked) that, even if it was close to the lift, it was without doubt a Superior Room, being much bigger, more confortable and fully equipped.
We hope to host you again in the near future.

Best regards