Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$27
Priceline
eDreamsUS$97
StayForLongUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2019

On Arrival at this hotel you are met with an un manned reception and locked doors.
You are required to use the key card given on checkin to access the hotel but to get checked in you have to locate a member of staff at an alternative hotel somewhere further down the road ( we never did find out where it was exactly) or you can call the number on the locked door and somebody will come to you in a few minutes. However after a long flight, travel from the airport and then walk to find the hotel which is situated on a pedestrian zone you do not fell like going through all this just to get checked in, especially if it is dark and night which is was on our arrival.
Rooms are small and boring and very uncomfortable bed.
On the first night of our stay I actually slept very little. Firstly our room was situated next to the street where the rubbish being removed in the early hours was very noisy and woke me up with a fright as all of the glass bottles from the bars was tipped into a recycle vehicle to be transported away, this was about 3.a.m I believe. Then at 4 a.m some very unruly guests were running riot through the hotel, shouting, screaming, crying girls and knocking doors. I understand that the hotel cannot judge their guests before allowing them to stay but you I can expect is that there is available staff to deal with these problems, there was not and the disturbance carried on for over an hour. It was actually quite scary as we did not know what was happening outside of our room. No staff at all unless you telephone for assistance but as the number to call was only on the front door or the reception that night we could not get any attention. It was horrible and I had very little sleep.
Only good thing about this hotel is the breakfast which was lovely ( if I could find the energy to eat it ) also the lady staff member Francesca who was available throughout breakfast was very nice.
I would never return to this hotel as there is much better at less cost in Olbia.
Very very disappointed and actually quite angry to be treated like this.

Room tip: All rooms are near the busy street I think
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank themarle
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel and staff were brilliant. We are from uk 6 adults and a baby so with brexit ongoing and the usual assumptions about brits abroad I’m always wary about the reception you will receive but the staff here were top notch.
Lovely island lovely hotel in a great location and the staff were just the best. Parking by the marina is free and a short walk up the road to the hotel. Highly recommend.
The bar attached to the hotel is staffed by wonderful people and the ice cream shop next door was busy all day so sit and have a beer and wait for a gap to get your cornet
Ps. The ice cream shop is called GAP

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2019

We stayed at Hotel Centrale for one night in Mid August. It was a very stressful night as our luggage was lost in transit from Croatia and the most awesome thing about this hotel is the young guy on front desk who greeted us. He was really caring and made an effort to make us feel at ease and comfortable. Providing much needed toiletries and showing us through the room. It was a nice experience and lovely big clean room and bathroom. The breakfast is included and also very good. The only downside was the noise in the evening as we were on the second floor above the main street of bars below, and also the bed in this room we stayed as the hardest I've ever tried to slept on, hence I did not get a good nights sleep.

Room tip: Try and ask for a room which is at the back away from the main street.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank maircat
Reviewed 15 August 2019

This hotel benefits from a team of amazingly helpful, friendly and pleasant members of staff; the location is great and close to public transport. Room is cleaned to a very good standard on a daily basis. The breakfast is just fine. The only downside are the size of the bed in a single room - it really is very narrow! and also the lack TV with English speaking channels. I would definitely be back if I visit Olbia again.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank memad942
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

My go-to hotel in Olbia! Full of character and wonderful service. The rooms are clean, very clean and the bathrooms are big for European standards. Wonderful location, walking distance to everything! Wonderful breakfast too!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple