“Amazing pizza crust and local products”
Review of Lol Love Pizza

Lol Love Pizza
Ranked #176 of 1,087 Restaurants in Cagliari
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Friends took me to Lol Love for supper and I must say: I loved their pizza crust!
It was thin, crispy, and tasty.

Toppings include mostly local sardinian products, which makes Lol Love pizzas fairly unique.

My only complain: we were sitting close to the kitchen and the space lacked ventilation (too warm).

Reviewed 18 July 2017

One of the tastiest pizzas I've eaten. It was busy when we went in but the staff did well to cope with it. Lots of local customers which is always reassuring.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I can only comment on the unique flavor of the pizza. We did take away two times. It has a sauce that is incredible and makes the flavor of all ingredients come out! One of the best pizzas that I have tasted.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I am a vegetarian and prefer restaurants where I can have a wider choice, yet their pizza is uniquely good, so it is worth to go for it. Apart from the options listed in the menus you'll find on your table, also have a look at the seasonal menu they have on the counter, there are a lot more delicious ones there...
The first one I tried was Miele, with melted Casizzolu cheese and honey... what a delight! They make their pizzas with utmost care and their dough is most probably the best I ever had in town, just go there!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

The pizzas are good and the size is very correct, but we waited 55 minutes to get 2 pizzas...
How it this possible with less than 20 customers (customers in the restaurant + customers for their take away pizza) ?