Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$97
PricelineUS$102
All reviews free parking the hotel staff hookers sardegna city
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Well this hotel was great in every respect apart from the air conditioning in the bedroom.
The room stat was of the antiquated dial type and although the fan button worked it appeared that whatever temperature you set the dial at nothing happened. Consequently led to a hot room ( sun was on it in the afternoon) and a tropical night!
Would have mentioned it to reception but our friends were in the room next door so assumed it was not an isolated room issue.

Now on a brighter note, OK the hotel is on the outskirts of Cagliari but this has its benefits: Very easy to find the hotel after day trips away from the city and more importantly a doddle to get to and from the airport (about15-20 mins away).

The hotel itself was great with modern rooms, excellent bathrooms and a truly superb restaurant that we used on the last night of a 2 night stay.

Sorry Sardegna would have marked you much higher with cooler bedrooms.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful time in Cagliari our hotel was on the outskirts and wasn’t sure about being out of the center but the hotel was perfect we had a suit which was a lovely size and very clean the housekeeping was really good and the room was very clean every day The reception staff were so friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble as I say we were on the outskirts but the no 1 bus which we caught at the end of the road took us to where all the restaurants were and marina and shops it was a great service. The hotel was in a residential area and even though other people who reviewed this said it was unsafe at night to say bluntly it was very safe no we were happy to come back late after a meal the bus service was great on whole I would recommend this hotel and the very helpful polite staff

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank patriciabL8103OA
Reviewed 28 August 2019

The property is convenient to the airport as well as the heart of the city. The hotel itself is extremely well-run--evident because of the efficiency and all-around quality of the staff. The rooms are very clean and comfortable--well-appointed. The real star of the hotel is the La Scala restaurant. The food and the service are both exceptional! My wife and I ate there all four nights of our stay and were constantly delighted by the chef's creations. If I am so fortunate to return to Cagliari, I will return!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank NHSDteacher
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

This was such a nice hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I’ve had, and the restaurant/bar upstairs were delicious! Definitely recommend. Was a very convenient location for our Cagliari stop over

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but I was so shocked by many areas of my stay I felt obliged to share it with others so they can avoid making the same mistake.

It's clear this is a business hotel which is why it will have good reviews from people in and out over night. If you're looking for a holiday visit absolutely avoid as you'll be extremely disappointed, as we were.

I'll start with the few positives. The breakfast is quite good with variation of hot and cold and the food in the evening restaurant was really nice and served by very welcoming and attentive waiters. The room was cleaned well and decor as expected from the pictures.

Now to cover the negative...

Location is miles away from anything apart from the airport. 20+ mins drive to the beach, no pool and literally nothing to do at the hotel or within walking distance. The bar is uninviting and not somewhere you would choose to sit to have a drink with no atmosphere or friendliness from staff.

The hotel has taken some amazing promotional photos which don't show the true reality. The surrounding areas are run down from all sides with the hotel practically on a highway. The 'glass window' restaurant faces a car park and high rise block of flats. Nothing like what you'd expect from the photos.

No iron! Not just no iron in the room...not a single iron in the whole hotel. They have one mini steamer you can borrow which in a hotel with 100+ rooms is a joke. My friend actually went to buy one so she could iron her clothes for her holiday. I've never experienced anything like it.

Terrible mini bar - see pictures attached

Holes in curtains - see pictures attached

We tried to order a drink at the bar to be rudely told he was too busy with other orders and to phone room service!?

Air conditioning in the room was weak and barely climatised the room and it wasn't really that hot so summer must be a nightmare.

There were some other things which were less than impressive but I'd be writing all day.

Hopefully the review save's some people the disappointment of staying here and if you're looking for a holiday visit definitely stay clear!

Date of stay: May 2019