“Yummy yummy in my tummy!”
Review of El Sabor Argentino

El Sabor Argentino
Ranked #40 of 1,167 Restaurants in Cagliari
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The staff were extremely helpful giving us recommendations on what to have and they were absolutely right.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank missimogenkendall

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We decided on a break from all the amazing Italian food and found this gem.

The grill man helped to pick out a good selection as we were concerned about the portion sizes for the younger kids. He recommended the mixed grill to share between the whole family and it really was to die for.

Excellent. Thumbs up.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Being from Argentina myself, I truly felt like home in this restaurant. I visited on a Monday evening and I was the first customer but rapidly got busy and no wonder why.
The atmosphere was warm and welcoming, the music was spot on and the food was outstanding. (See picture). The meat was lovely and cooked to my request.
The waiter was friendly and chatty. I even got to chat with the Argentinean "asador" at the back to thank him for the food. By the end of my meal I couldn't resist and ordered a delicious pudding but asked for it to take away as I was so full!
Will definitely be back! Gracias muchachos

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband and I ate here while in Cagliari and were pleasantly surprised. We had so much Sardinian/Italian food already we were looking for a change and are so glad we decided to try El Sabor. The beef was excellent and the staff was very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Recommended for good meat. There is a guy that speaks English and will translate all the options in the menu!

Date of visit: September 2017