“Fabulous short break in Alghero”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom
View from the apartment
View from the apartment
Enter a caption for your photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Debbie S
“Fabulous short break in Alghero”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My daughter and I had the perfect short break in Centro Storico part of Alghero. The photos of the apartment displayed on the website looked lovely and we weren't disappointed when we got there. Upon arriving in Alghero, I contacted the owner and said that we couldn't find the location of the apartment. Within a few minutes we were rescued and shown the way. Antonella (owner) and her staff were extremely helpful and provided lots of details of places to visit, and good restaurants to try. The apartment was compact but we really had ample space and I intend to return with the rest of the family, its plenty big enough for four adults. It was very well equipped with oven hob/microwave, washing machine and dishwasher . Attention to the finer details were also impressive, a wealth of snowy white towels, plenty of blankets (if needed) and air-conditioning (if not). There was even a hair-dryer available for use in the bathroom drawer. The internet connection/wifi was very good and there was a small TV too.
The apartment was very well situated right in the middle of the old town and was just minutes away from the beach and all the shops, bars and restaurants. But it remained quiet inside the apartment and was not on a busy thoroughfare. There was a supermarket and a food market within a few minutes walk away.
We found great places to sit outside and have wonderful coffee by morning and fabulous cocktails by evening. Sea-food very much on the menu in most restaurants, although, naturally there was plenty of pizza and pasta on offer too.
I can't wait to go back.

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing i didn't like
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
2 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am really happy you loved the location of the flat and you loved the Old Town as much as I do. I took a lot of effort in designing and decorating the flat because I want my guests to feel at home in the apartment; it is really nice you appreciated it!
Paul S
Dunlavin, Ireland
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We had a wonderful time in Alghero. We were a bit apprehensive as the apartment seemed small from the pictures. However, it was just what we needed. It had everything we needed and was slap bang in the middle of the old town.

It had two bedrooms and one living/kitchen area with a small bathroom. It was spotlessly clean and all the equipment was up to date and modern. If I was to be picky I would say the shower was a little small (I am 6'1'') and was difficult to move in but it did not seem to bother my wife or daughter. Did I mention it was in the middle of the old town?

You have a little way to go to get to sandy beaches (there is a small rocky beach nearby) but that made no difference to us. We walked or bused our way everyday knowing that the central location of the apartment made the nights perfect.

We had perfect weather, had fabulous beaches to choose from and had a range of restaurants that we really enjoyed. Our favourite was only 15 metres from our door!!

The old town is charming and steeped in history. We only scratched the surface as we fully plan to be back. The close knit streets kept things cool during the day even when temperatures hit 36 degrees! Our best friend was the air conditioner and my daughters best friend was the WiFi.

We took the boat trip to Capo Caccia and snorkelled in the clear blue seas. We had friends staying nearby also and they had never done a boat trip like this. They were amazed at how much fun it was.

Antonella was perfectly pleasant to deal with and Lisa (her local contact) got us set up as soon as we got there. We really cannot find a significant fault here. Did I mention the location :-)

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Shower
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
15 Jul 2015
Thank you very much for your wonderful and detailed review.
you described very well the apartment and the location.
I will look next year.
140nadine
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect location to savour the beauty of the old town”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Perfect location for two people to savour the delights of Alghero , by day and night. Apt is situated in the heart of the old town, old traditional style and bijou. Loads of excellent restaurants close by, every street has another surprise in store. Apt much darker than photos suggest, super wifi service included in rate. If staying for a week or less you might want to request additional towels at outset.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Electricity works on door key so nothing works when you,re out I.e dishwasher, washing machine
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Bray, Ireland
Reviewed 7 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
17 Jun 2014
Thank you for your nice review. I am very glad you felt like home in the flat.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
15 Jan 2014
Thank you for your lovely feedback.
Providing a nice stay is my main mission. I am very happy you liked the apartement and you enjoyed the surrounding area.
Hope to have you as my guests again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing