Despite the closure of the heating swimming pool because of the season, this is a Sardinian gem, with excellent staff, beautiful rooms and stunning views. I loved the parc, and the historical salon downstairs. Lovely situated, must be even better in spring or summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Las Tronas is the delightful 5-star hotel that has become the symbol of Alghero - “the Golden Door to tourism in Sardinia” - situated on the Riviera del Corallo on the north-west coast of the Island. The hotel rises from the sea-shore with its Spa, nestled in the greenery of nearly two hectares of park that separate it from the Alghero waterfront, on a headland surrounded on three sides by the crystal-clear water of the bay. Numerous quays invite you to sunbathe and swim in the most comfortable, private way. The view is spectacular and the atmosphere so intense and romantic as to steal the hearts of Italian Royalty, who chose the Villa up to the nineteen-forties for their holidays in Sardinia. The bar and panoramic restaurant are the ideal place to relax, while your gaze takes in the Bay of Alghero and rediscovers the timeless luxuriousness inherent in the unique features and character of the villa. The Hotel and the Spa – with its covered sea-water swimming-pool (also looking out over the Mediterranean), sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp walkway, gym and the beauty area – are open all through the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel And Spa
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel Alghero
- Hotel Las Tronas
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa Alghero, Sardinia