1,068 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmartina francaolive treesnice poolfantastic experiencecontinental breakfast isamazing spawonderful placepugliamonasteryfunctiontranquilitygrovemarecoast
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

A very delicately restored old monetary and olive farm. Interiør in contemporary design as the Italians do best. Nice pool and gardens. Perfect getaway for a few days. Nice restaurant and staff. Will definitely recommend. Only remark is aircon in room could be more efficient.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jørgen F
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We spent a week in this gorgeous hotel nestled within the olive groves. The design of the hotel and spa is quite beautiful and extremely clean - I would go as far as to say that the spa was possibly the most naturally gorgeous I have ever been to!

Food was great, but what impressed me most was the service - everyone was incredibly polite and friendly, and any language barriers were easily overcome with some lighthearted charades!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a beautiful location to get away and properly relax! But equally its close to many places for day trips in Puglia so you wont get bored!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ekmhardie
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We have visited numerous spas around the globe and I must say that this is absolutely one of the best with a combinatin of indoor and outdoor facilities right in the middle of Olive Trees and Nature. Beautiful and relaxing location overall and will definitley return.

The massage is one if the best around!!!!! Loved it!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I just arrived in my room and am already looking for another hotel and leave thus unfriendly place. Cold welcome, humid and smelly room. And we have just been informed there wes no place at the spa nor massage during our stay, seriously? Avoid at all cost. (The building and garden is really beautiful)

Stayed: October 2016
7  Thank lspigt
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The Relais Histo is a great hotel- nice pool, lots of nature, good restaurant, and amazing spa. My only complaint is that the staff did not speak English- we were okay with this as we were staying with Italian friends, but I think this could be a problem for travellers coming from foreign countries. Otherwise, it is a great resort, and would not hesitate to come back again.

Stayed: August 2016