All reviews train station nice hotel cafes and restaurants varied buffet main street cooked food two night stay hotel is located single room private parking ideal location stayed for nights our room was spacious pastries recommend this hotel minute walk the hotel staff
Reviewed 31 July 2016

A very central hotel. The room was fine. The breakfast was great. The staff were very helpful.

To be honest, I can't think of any negative points.

If you want a decent place to stay in Brindisi then look no further.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The historical town of Brindisi with its marble streets and pavements at the heel of Italy is an unexpected delight. The hotel has secure off street underground gated parking. The reception staff are extremely helpful, pleasant, cheerful and have a lovely air of magisterial dignity. The room was excellent,really clean with fresh sheets and pillows. I had a balcony overlooking a lovely shopping street. Breakfast was a winner, everything and more. A great stopover.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Half way between the train station and the sea, the Hotel Orientale is a short walk to either. Fine rooms, good breakfast and extremely helpful staff. I was heading off to Otranto and was asking about the option of getting a car. The staff (quite rightly) observed that this was possible but prohibitively expensive compared to the effective, slow and quaint local rail service. There may be better places if you are staying for a long time in Brindisi, but for one or two nights as you get your bearings in SE Italy, its hard to go wrong with this hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This is basically a business hotel but good for what it is. Excellent location for seeing the old port area, with well appointed rooms and good facilities. despite being on a main street, it has excellent double-glazing so is really quiet at night.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Hotel Orientale a few times when visiting Brindisi for business. The hotel is well located in the centre an easy walk down to the harbour front. I stayed in a room which had been renovated since my last trip - very clean and comfortable for my two night stay. The breakfast selection is very good and I must say the croissants are so delicious they are hard to onto have one. I would also like to say the receptionist was fantastic. There was a large group leaving as I checked out and she obviously had her hands full but she checked my out quickly with a smile on her face and was incredibly friendly. Great stay again and I will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
hotelorientale, Reception at Hotel Orientale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear guest,
thank you for finding the time to review the Hotel Orientale with these amazing words.
We take the motivation to go proudly and better and better everyday thanks to sincere reviews like yours. Definitely, We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed and that everything has been postive for you. You are so kind, thanks a lot!
We really hope to have you back with us really soon,

Regards,