All reviewsoverlooking the harbourold world charmstar hotellovely old hotelold harbourstayed here last weekelegant hotela sea view roomrenovation workhope to returnbest hotel in townhigh ceilingsvia appiajunior suiterestaurants and barsgreat roomroman column
Reviewed 12 June 2018

we had the opportunity to stay at this beautiful hotel in Brindisi which we very much enjoyed. Firstly it is in a very advantageous position just on the front in Brindisi so has nice views over the Marina. Secondly the rooms at the front of the hotel are truly magnificent. You feel special entering these big rooms with high ceilings, draped curtains and big beds with beautiful headrests. Plenty of room to unpack and comfortable and good bathrooms with a fridge and generous cupboard space. There is ample light and good wifi. We also enjoyed the very varied choices for breakfast. This hotel offers excellent value for money. Marina

Room Tip: Choose a room at the front with views of the Marina. There is some noise from the restaurants below but it stops at a reasonable time.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marinam02
Sara A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grande Albergo Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you very much for your feedback. I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the hotel in the future. Kind regards.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I felt like I had stepped back in time when I stayed at this hotel! I loved the location and proud look of the elegant facade. The room was spacious and comfortable with the perfect amount of amenities. Perhaps the best was the hotel staff who were all very helpful and clearly proud of their hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Reish2
Sara A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grande Albergo Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Reviewed 24 May 2018

It is by far the best hotel we have stayed at.
the staff were so helpful and spoke perfect english.
the breakfast was great.
All in all we will be back
If you are going on a cruise the ship comes right by the hotel and 200m walk to the terminal

Room Tip: suite, it overlooks the sea
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Noel M
Sara A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grande Albergo Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel on the promenade of the beautiful port of Brindisi.
This hotel is very elegant with good public spaces and spacious rooms.
The staff are very welcoming, and helpful.
Breakfast is in a light-filled room overlooking the sea, and offers everything you could want, including fruits, pastries, cooked breakfast etc
The hotel is 10 minutes from Brindisi airport, so very convenient.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, thank you for giving us a perfect rating. Looking forward to see you again soon. Best regards.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed here last week and had a wonderful time discovering Puglia. The hotel is perfectly positioned on the waterfront and we had a Suite with a sea view which was lovely. The staff were very pleasant and always keen to assist their guests. The breakfast was plentiful and they had a wide variety of Twinings tea which was great as I am often disappointed with 'holiday' tea.
There are lots of restaurants to choose from and we favoured La Nassa which is also on the waterfront (a varied menu and a half litre caraf of wine for 4 euros). Also Numero Primo which is a couple of doors down from the hotel (owners of a fine vineyard who sell their own wine and also do food pairings - lovely). Betty's café seemed to have a nice ambience but was disappointing on food, wine and value.
The train station is about 15 minutes walk and there are regular trains to many other places in Puglia.
I don't have any plans to return to Brindisi but if I did I would be staying in this hotel again. Many thanks to all the staff who made our stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: sea view rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pearly800
Sara A, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grande Albergo Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made pleasant your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards.